SASS Wire Forum

Great Marriage Proposal.

Subdeacon Joe

We was at a country bar and she touched my arm.

Got her on da dance floor and told her, I was gonna marry her.

She ain't said "No' yet !!!! :wub:

What is really amazing is that he didn't end up in the hospital.

If I had done something like that, my wife to be would have beat the snot out of me!

What is really amazing is that he didn't end up in the hospital.

If I had done something like that, my wife to be would have beat the snot out of me!

Or pulled out her CCW and shot me !!!!!

Funny... lol... My first husband, God bless him had a wacky sort of sense of humor. He took me to the dunes to camp and swim and play in the sand. We spent a few days up there. I had grown so use to his sense of humor that most references to "our future" or "getting married" or being 'together forever" were followed up with jokes... We were both pretty busy, working and students and we both had a lot of good friends. It took him three days to convince me that he was serious... lol..

We were pretty young when he passed away, and lots of stuff I try to not think about, like where we would be today if he had not died. But those days, they were some of the best days of my life. He was the nicest, funniest man on earth and he wanted me, I was very lucky to have the time I had... and now I am sure he is entertaining the angels.

Most of you know he took his own life after a painful struggle with cancer.. I know some churches think he would not go to heaven because he sinned.. but I know he did.. No one could make so many people so happy with that kind of humor and love and God not notice them.. and want them close to him.

So, I like the video... wacky yes. but he was wacky, and he gave me the best few years, every day was a surprise. Did we argue, well yeah. I am far from perfect. But to this day I still believe it was my fault when we did, and he told me many things it was his fault.. we were a match made in heaven.. wacky parts and all. I miss him a great deal at times.. but it does not hurt like it did back then.. now I am simply glad to have had the chance to be in love with him. Deja

I assume the guy must be a stunt man.

If I had done that I'd still be lookin for a wife. :angry:

I have a friend that insists his proposal was:

"I turned over in bed and asked her if she would like to do this every night".

I have a friend that insists his proposal was:

"I turned over in bed and asked her if she would like to do this every night".

EVERY NIGHT?? :blink:

Archived