SASS Wire Forum

Dang It Dan is a New Regulator

Congratulations to my pard Dang It Dan. He received his well deserved Regulator Badge yesterday at the Lake County Pistoleros monthly match.

He also got roasted for turning 50 this year as well.....Want to the see the video?

Stan

Congrats!!! Well deeserved!

Cheyenne :rolleyes:

Way to go DAN!! :FlagAm:

From Wigley, Badlands Drifter and Throwdon...Congradulations!

Stan; What a great tribute. DD is one of the good guys....I also think I saw a tear in his eye....To recognize Dan is the ultimate compliment to someone in this sport and it is well deserved.

CONGRATULATIONS DANG IT DAN...

I look forward to seeing you and your new badge....in January.

KK

Congratulations Dan. Well deserved and long over due.

After all the ribbing he took getting the gifts he tore it up on the firing line and won the match.

First Class COWBOY!

First Class Man!

First Class Shooter!

:FlagAm:

I was a little choked up by the end. I should have known something was up 'cause eveyone was real interested in whether or not I was coming to the match that day.

Let me say "thanks" to all who conspired to get this done and all the other regulators who signed for me. My cowboy family is a true blessing in my life.

And BTW - I will get you back STAN!! It's just a matter of time.

Dang It Dan

BIG Congratulations Dang It Dan!

Nice to see a young whipper-snapper getting the recognition he deserves.:excl:

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Congratulations Dan. It is quite an honor to have the Regulator tag, you earned it.

Now, as far as getting Stan back.........are you really going to remember to get him back when he gets to be 50? At least they didn't arrange for a USAF missing man flyover like they did when you were 40, although that was pretty cool.

Sun

Congratulations Dan. It is quite an honor to have the Regulator tag, you earned it.

Now, as far as getting Stan back.........are you really going to remember to get him back when he gets to be 50? At least they didn't arrange for a USAF missing man flyover like they did when you were 40, although that was pretty cool.

Sun

You and a couple other shooters are most likely the only ones left around that remember that!!! F-15's flying over Tampa Bay Staduim happen to fly over our range just as Doc Dalton was giving me the whole "what-for" for my 40th B-day and yes, in missing-man formation. Doc says he arranged that, I am guessing it was luck. At any rate, it will be burned into my memory forever.

Congratulations are truly in order! You deserve it as you always make us proud and are the best!

Well I don't know anybody yet, but congrats to ya Dan. But if you guys roast folks for their 5oth birthdays, I'm stayin out until after December!!! I got enough problems already without bein' roasted! Geez, Dan, they didn't try ta eat ya did they? :blink::lol:

Bodine

Archived