SASS Wire Forum

Spurs (SOLD) EVIL DOGOODER

Hi Pards

Well to continue cleaning out the safe i have a pair of fancy spurs with black straps for sale, i found out i dont like spurs as i tripped at the last shoot so i am getting rid of them before i kill myself. The price is $50 plus shipping the first i will take them get them.

For pictures email me and i will send them to you.

Thanks

Connecticut Yankee

Hi Pards

Well to continue cleaning out the safe i have a pair of fancy spurs with black straps for sale, i found out i dont like spurs as i tripped at the last shoot so i am getting rid of them before i kill myself. The price is $50 plus shipping the first i will take them get them.

Thanks

Connecticut Yankee

CY, The pictures didn't come through in the e:mail. Why don't you send me a PM here instead.

Thanks.

Hi I am sending you this email or PM but i can not put the pictures on it as i dont know how. I will try the email again and only send a couple at a time. They are n ice s purs but i almost dropped my guns and i do not want to do that i am getting too old to try acrobatis Ha ha

Ct Yankee

Got the pictures,Nice spurs, but not what I am looking for. Thanks

Got the pictures,Nice spurs, but not what I am looking for. Thanks

Howdy PBT,

What are you looking for in a set of spurs? Send me a PM. Maybe a set of antique Gal Leg spurs?

Roy

Howdy PBT,

What are you looking for in a set of spurs? Send me a PM. Maybe a set of antique Gal Leg spurs?

Roy

Sorry i am not interested in spurs i tried this pair and stumbled and fell at the last shoot and never again it was too dangerous i am too old for that kind of stuff i guess but thanks anyway.

Ct yankee

Hi Pards

Thanks

Connecticut Yankee

btt

Archived