SASS Wire Forum

I need a good hotel at Comin at Cha

Irish Pat

I've been to Comin at Cha past 2 years and stayed in travel trailers on the site, this year my wife might attend and I need the name of a nice convienent place to put her up...Anyone got suggestions or stayed any any places near the range, Irish Pat, sass 19486

You may be too late for anything in Clarksville, I made my reservations months ago as soon as they'd take them.

LINK to the badlands bar 3 motel listing. I've heard good things about the bed and breakfast, worth a shot but I'd bet it's already booked up.

Last year I stayed at the Best Western in Paris. Bit of a drive, but a nice place, and within walking distance of shopping and restaurants if she decides to stay at the hotel during the day.

Grizz

You may be too late for anything in Clarksville, I made my reservations months ago as soon as they'd take them.

LINK to the badlands bar 3 motel listing. I've heard good things about the bed and breakfast, worth a shot but I'd bet it's already booked up.

Last year I stayed at the Best Western in Paris. Bit of a drive, but a nice place, and within walking distance of shopping and restaurants if she decides to stay at the hotel during the day.

Grizz

If I remember correctly the manager at the BW in Paris got interested in our event, maybe even came out and chatted with T. I want to think he might have even offered a special SASS rate. From the east, New Boston has a couple of fairly new motels. You might Goggle NB motels.

If I remember correctly the manager at the BW in Paris got interested in our event, maybe even came out and chatted with T. I want to think he might have even offered a special SASS rate. From the east, New Boston has a couple of fairly new motels. You might Goggle NB motels.

Take a look at the Bar 3 website. Looks like he's willing to give shooters a good deal.

Last year the BW in Paris did have a special rate. I chatted with him a bit when I was there about what CAS is all about. Last year there were a pretty good bunch of folks staying there for CAC.

We used to stay at he Holiday Inn Express in New Boston a few years back the staff was always fiendly and the Hotel was crystal clean . New Boston is about 30 minuts to the range .Glad you are coming to CAC The Greatetst Show On Earth!

MOSE

Hmm...nothing quite like a motel staffed with fiends......

LL

We used to stay at he Holiday Inn Express in New Boston a few years back the staff was always fiendly and the Hotel was crystal clean . New Boston is about 30 minuts to the range .Glad you are coming to CAC The Greatetst Show On Earth!

MOSE

Mose, dump your message box.

The BW is now an American Best Value at 3755 NE Loop 286 US Paris, Texas, 75460-5029, Phone: 903-785-5566. The rate is $50 per night, plus taxes. They have new mattresses, linen and flat screen TVs. My only complaint last year was the commute.

There is an Eiffel Tower in Paris with a cowboy hat on top, cannot beat that...

Yep, talk to Pat at Americas Best Value Inn.903-785-5566. Pat wants everyone to register under there alais and a very early breakfast for the early morning shooters.....Pat is very proud of his motel and wants everyone to injoy their stay in Paris..... Make sure you tell them your a SASS member. Thanks T-Bone

Hey! :rolleyes: That's where we are stayin! :D

Oklahoma Dee and Kansas City Sneed!

Yep, talk to Pat at Americas Best Value Inn.903-785-5566. Pat wants everyone to register under there alais and a very early breakfast for the early morning shooters.....Pat is very proud of his motel and wants everyone to injoy their stay in Paris..... Make sure you tell them your a SASS member. Thanks T-Bone

Got my room yesterday but the lady did not seem interested in my alias. Pat and staff were very friendly last year and the room was quite comfortable. Looking forward to it again this year. The commute did not seem like much to me

Archived