SASS Wire Forum

Non SASS item..1986 classic Silverado/Hotrod fun toy

1986 Silverado Classic Truck/Hot Rod

My contact info is (318) 628-9682, or bljandamy@aol.com

I am advertising it for $5800.00 but that price is negotiable somewhat.

I am selling a very nice dependable daily driver that has already had so much invested that it only needs a few small details to complete. The reason I am selling is because when I got the truck, I had another truck that was my daily driver and this was going to be my project and weekend fun toy. But, now I only have this truck and I use it for everything, and I really need more room. Also I find that I never have much time or extra money to work on the completion.

So here it goes. She is a 1986 Silverado, Midnight Blue short box. The motor is a new Crate 350 and has less than 3000 Miles on it so far. Vortex heads and high rise valve covers. Roller cam and roller lifters. New holley 650 double pumper. New K&N air filter and cover. Brand new solid aluminum 4 core radiator. New battery, new windshield, air conditioning has been converted over to the new R-134A system. Headers, 3" exhaust duals, new head liner, cd player with radio, new sun pro temp and oil gauges, new autometer tach.

New wheels (American racing ) new tires Cooper cobra 60 series 15x10's.

The transmission is a turbo 350 with a shift kit. The rear end has 4:56 gears. This truck is lowered with drop spindles and drop coils, although I'm not sure of the size drop it would be called, but it has a very nice stance.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/TreeFrog1/571dd5e4.png

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/TreeFrog1/78acd1c5.png

The body is in wonderful condition, there is only one place on the passenger side cab corner and it is not very big. The only stuff that needs attention are the door panels, seat, and interior items.

I would keep it, if only I could have it as a toy, but having to use it as my daily truck ...is just not what I had in my plans.

Feel free to call me (318) 628-9682

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Archived