SASS Wire Forum

Your car

Utah Bob #35998

I think you have me confused with another.

I know. View the slideshow! :rolleyes:

yup - I have a truck so:

Not only can this guy haul heavy things (and help you move!), but his vehicle choice also shows he’s a man’s man who is willing to do the grunt work, whether it’s of the manual labor variety or in your relationship.

I can dig it :D

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I'd go with the pickup too, 'cept the thing about willing to help you move!! :blink:

Depends on which bodies and where ya want to move them to . . . . :lol:

Oh, it's a slide show, well DUH on me. My brain to boiled.

I once sold my truck cuz I was tired of helping people move. Thing is, they either rented one and still expected me to help, or conned me into helping with my car, you'd be amazed how much you can fit into and on top of, a 71 Duster

Hmmm... a full size 4x4 pickup and a Neon R/T. Maybe my choices have me being a bit schizophrenic? Of course, of all of the cars I have owned, if I could have two of them back (in good condition, of course) one would be my old Toyota 4x4 and an RX-7. Nope... Guess it's still kind of schizophrenic.

..let's see:

1. farm truck - 4 wheel drive Chevy HD 2500 with flat bed and DewEze hay bale mover

2. suv - 4 wheel drive Chevy

3. Jeep Liberty - 4 wheel drive

1) 1997 F-250 Super Duty with 7.3 diesel.

2) 1970 VW Westfalia bus- however unlike Slick Willie, I REALLY never did use dope.

3) 2006 Ford Escape SUV

4) I sold the hot rod (1941 Ford Super Deluxe Convertible) a couple of years ago to a guy in Australia.

Good luck figuring me out!!

BTW, the picture of the VW Bus is mirror image, the sliding door is on the passenger side of these vehicles.

Maybe they will make a movie: "The Left Handed Bus" :D

Shades of Billy the Kid.

Archived