SASS Wire Forum

It's a lovely morning..

Utah Bob #35998

...to post our newest SASS Vet. :D

Another two-service vet. Zzyzx has just signed up as #310. :FlagAm:

Harry, what took you so long? Think of all the bennies you missed out on. (That ought to keep you in a quandry for a few days.)

Plus unlimited free coffee and bananner muffins here at the ranch for any SASS Vet who stops by. :lol:

Plus unlimited free coffee and bananner muffins here at the ranch for any SASS Vet who stops by. :lol:

One of these days, I'm going to take you up on that offer.

Zyzzx Dammit. Who'd have guessed. Boy, you and Forty Rod were like twins, both in two branches of service. I don't know about who is older though. I know Zyzzx is about eighty and Forty looks like it. :)

Let's see Harry, you and I are both members of SASS Vet Website, shoot blackpowder, shoot at the same club, members of the Dammit Gang, both of us belong to the email joke of the day club, both of us have been to a Grumpy Lunch Bunch and....... we are both really good looking. Since my name is Rick, it is like Tom, Rick and Harry. :D

Utah Bob you have done it again. One of SASS early members. You have honored a hero that served, and I am proud to call him my friend. Salute!

Rattlesnake Joe is now #311! :FlagAm:

Soon as that boy of mine gets back from Afghanistan ( about 2 more weeks and counting) I'll have him sign up. Father and son as SASS vets, pretty cool.

When your son returns to you and us, please THANK him for his service for me.

Seabee Buckhorn Woodie is in now! :D

Archived