SASS Wire Forum

Newest addition to the family.

Here's Lucy. :wub:

She's a nine-or-so month old rotti mix that found us at an adoption event last weekend. Animal Control brought her in a few weeks ago. Near as we can tell, she's spent her whole life on the street or in the pound. She's a bit skittish, but has a real gentle temperament. She warmed to my wife very quickly and is coming around to me too.

It's fun to hear the clicking of paws on wood floors again. Two months was a long time of quiet since Dolly went over the bridge. :wub::(

Here's Lucy. :wub:

She's a nine-or-so month old rotti mix that found us at an adoption event last weekend. Animal Control brought her in a few weeks ago. Near as we can tell, she's spent her whole life on the street or in the pound. She's a bit skittish, but has a real gentle temperament. She warmed to my wife very quickly and is coming around to me too.

It's fun to hear the clicking of paws on wood floors again. Two months was a long time of quiet since Dolly went over the bridge. :wub::(

What a doll face Charles... Very cute... Growing up I bought everything home.. in fact my dad said i would bring home a flea bitten anything and sit next to it and share my lunch.. lol.. Dogs are so darn special though... They love ya no matter what. The minute I get home Rat is happy to see me, she never complains about me sitting around in my old outfits with my barefeet up on the coffee table looking at a magazine or chatting on the phone. She loves me when I pace, or sit still and even when i leave, she trust me to come home to her. The one problem I have with Rat dog, well actually two.. she is a bed hog, and she will not work.... lol

Best kinda dog there is. Adopt-a-mutt. If ya don't believe me MISTER Shorty the wienie-mutt will back me up.

Whatcha say Shorty???..........

TROOF!!

There ya have it.

JHC :lol:

Awwwwww :wub: She'll be a good friend once she discovers she's safe, Charlie. it'll just take a little time. My SIL's one Min-Pin chihuahua is a rescue from a mill. had to learn how to be a dog. Still afraid of her own shadow at times, but she's come around, and even plays with one of our two year old doxies.... :blush:

Congrats

I adopted a 4 year old female Jack Russell terrier back at the end of February from a shelter rescue. One of the smarter things I have done in a long time. Couldn't be happier or hoped for a better dog.

That's a good thing you've done there, Charlie. Hope y'all have a long, happy life together.

Archived