SASS Wire Forum

New Kirst Converter

Slowhand Bob, 24229

Just saw where there will be a limited run of LeMat Kirst conversions but at the tarff stated I think I will stick with my Remington and Colt conversion. Also not really crazy about the caliber but they may fill their quota.

Yes, Jay Strite at Ravens Roost guns/Kirst, is making a limited amount of covesions for the LeMatt. I was at the shop couple of weeks ago and "seen em with my own two eyeballs" .

Jay Strite

407 S. 6th St.

Gatesville, Tx. 76528

254-248-0663

www.kirstkonverter.com

Hope this does not constitute a commercial post. Just passing a long contact info.

NC, by my understanding we can talk about commercial items as long as it is about swapping info. The contact info will be your best route to information. What I do know, a limited run, will have to be in 38cal due to case head size, will require lining the barl and the shotgun barl will remain as muzzle load only. I am thinking the price was estimated to be in the $800+ price range for conversion, you furnish gun. I think there are a set number planned so if one were interested, I'm not, it might be smart to check into it. I am seriously doubting that this is a conversion that ever really happened.

Archived