SASS Wire Forum

Like it to Be on Top

Aunt Jen

You know how it is: Something needs to be fixed.

I had to take two bolts out of a roller for the grass? Two bolts that hold the roller on the handle. I looked at them, and they were about a half an inch or so. So I go into the garage to the work bench, and I look, and I don't see anything that's about a half an inch. There are other things piled there, pliers, hammers, a drill, screwdrivers, other wrenches, wires, velcro things, duct tape, silicon gel, nuts and bolts, leather bits, I don't even know what all, but no about-a-half-inch wrench.

That's probably why I can't ever find things, because they're not on top.

Probably half my socks are under there, too, I'm guessing. They have to be somewhere, and they're not in the drawer.

(You ever notice how you keep buying pens, and keep buying pens, and they just seem to keep disappearing? Probably some day I'll excavate an ancient-American burial ground and find a whole cache of them, inside a gold-lined Mammoth skull!)

AJ

Aj,

I'm thinkin ya may get a stage DQ for shootin up in the air :lol: (yer avatar is layin down on the job!

I know! I uploaded it 3 times, but it kept coming out sideways like that—

No!

I mean, haven't you ever lain on your back and just shot up at the stars?

AJ

I know! I uploaded it 3 times, but it kept coming out sideways like that—

No!

I mean, haven't you ever lain on your back and just shot up at the stars?

AJ

You are !? :unsure:

Yup, I do dat all da time and always miss. Dey just don't go "ding " ! :blink:

sounds like my kitchen floor when im working on a leather project but have one set of tools called metrinch that work

on both metric and sea nuts try to keep these together

gabby

About your avatar.

Try going to your original image and cropping it square. Then the program won't try to fix a not existing issue by turning the image to fit what looks to me to be a rectangle format default with the long side ..side to side.

Archived