SASS Wire Forum

FS/T.. Hunting rifle.. Trade Intrest

Gotta thin the herd some. Getting older and need to get rid of some.

Rem 700 ADL. 308, synthetic stock, has muzzle brake installed. Topped by a Nikon 3X9X40 Prostaff. Both in excellent condition. Maybe 50 rounds fired. Without scope $450, with $650

Browning BLR 81, 7mm-08, 2 mags. Super hunting rifle. This is the new model, topped by a Leupold VX-II, 3X9X40 scope. Both in excellent condition. $700 but with scope, $950

Also have several pistols to sell

I am looking for upper end 45acp 1911 or S&W N frame , square butt, in either 44 or 45

You don't see what you want, just ask.

Pix upon request

Gotta thin the herd some. Getting oklder and need to get rid of some.

CZ TT9, 9mm pistol, older CZ, Pre CZ75. Maybe 500 round. Box, papers and 2 mags. $450

Rem 700 ADL. 308, synthetic stock, has muzzle brake installed. Topped by a Nikon 3X9X40 Prostaff. Both in excellent condition. Maybe 50 rounds fired. With scope, $650, without $450

Colt 38 special, police postiive, 5" barrel, duracoat. Locks up tight and accurate. $350

S&W 32-20, made about 1904, 5" barrel $400

S&W 38S&W, Regulation police, original I frame, $400

Browning BLR 81, 7mm-08, 2 mags. Super hunting rifle. This is the new model, topped by a Leupold VX-II, 3X9X40 scope. Both in excellent condition. With scope, $1050, wothout, $700. Will not sell scope sepetatley.

I am looking for a S&W M544, 44-40, prefer used but new is fine. I am going to shoot the crap out of it. Love my N frames

Also looking for a 45 Colt rifle, 20 or 24"

You don't see what you want, just ask.

Pix upon request

BTT with new items

Archived