SASS Wire Forum

yup

Madd Mike #8595

Whatever you do, do NOT put International Delight Almond Joy in your coffee. Apparently this stuff is "Limited Edition" which I take to mean that it won't be around for long. The sad part is I was already addicted before one of my daughters pointed this out to me. Step away from the Almond Joy. :D

I'm with Blasted Cap.

LOVE Bailey's. :D Got to have the "Original" thought. Those clones just don't taste the same. :P

Well, I wasn't able to be there for this morning's call...but in true Wire fashion I'm gonna tell ya what ya shoulda did :rolleyes: ....you shoulda kicked off them darned boots that you pulled on and climbed back in bed...cuz obviously you were hearing voices! ;)

Well, I wasn't able to be there for this morning's call...but in true Wire fashion I'm gonna tell ya what ya shoulda did :rolleyes: ....you shoulda kicked off them darned boots that you pulled on and climbed back in bed...cuz obviously you were hearing voices! ;)

Come on Nellie,this is Madd Mike we're talkin' about here. He can't hear voice...he can't hear SQUAT. :lol:

Come on Nellie,this is Madd Mike we're talkin' about here. He can't hear voice...he can't hear SQUAT. :lol:

so the little people, sometimes spray paint images

on the walls of my mind......... instead.......

of yelling, so I can hear

geeeeese :huh:

now its a brand new morning

new question

whats the call fer today????? :lol::lol::lol:

Step away from the coffee and the booze. Go load some ammo.

+1....

I prefer good ol' English black tea, good and strong with great flavor....

and loadin', well DV and I did a bit o' this this past weekend.

Loaded 1,250 rounds fer pistol and rifle and 200 shotgun....

that gives us 1,450 and 400 total. We gots 2 shoots this month so most of that will be gone by August.

AND I got hangers for my pistols on the door for my new safe, so's I got lots more room in there fer more toys, going' to a gun show this weekend!

Ain't life grand?

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

+1....

I prefer good ol' English black tea, good and strong with great flavor....

and loadin', well DV and I did a bit o' this this past weekend.

Loaded 1,250 rounds fer pistol and rifle and 200 shotgun....

that gives us 1,450 and 400 total. We gots 2 shoots this month so most of that will be gone by August.

AND I got hangers for my pistols on the door for my new safe, so's I got lots more room in there fer more toys, going' to a gun show this weekend!

Ain't life grand?

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

yup.

Whatever you do, do NOT put International Delight Almond Joy in your coffee. Apparently this stuff is "Limited Edition" which I take to mean that it won't be around for long. The sad part is I was already addicted before one of my daughters pointed this out to me. Step away from the Almond Joy. :D

Buck: I think you are correct on this. Sine I can't eat Monds/Almond Joys much (Type II Diabetes) I use this in my coffed when wanting a little of that taste. Also, I will addict you. Good call though.

Oliver

I don't get it! Bailey's is great by itself, on ice cream, same with Kalua. Why put coffee flavored liquor in coffee? Make it more coffee like? Now Irish Whiskey and sweeten well- there's something. If ya need it with more body ( and the doctor don't mind) Use that Eagle brand condensed milk as well. ( beware! you may need bigger pants )

Archived