SASS Wire Forum

Guns of August 2011

Deadwood Stan Sass 7275

Stan, Imma looking forwert tu et tuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheyenne :rolleyes:

This is a Premier Match for all categories.

I've had my appl and hotel reservations made for a spell. Only about 4 more weeks. YEEHAW! I've already started gettin ready.

..........Widder

Stan, Tom and crew; I wouldn't miss this shoot and have had my app and reservations in for some time. If you guys need help on side match day....let me know.

KK

Can't make it this year, last year I was sick with a summer flu and a bad knee! Maybe next year this is a fun shoot! Good luck to all that shoot.B) Rye

Just received my confirmtion letter and the personalized invitation in the mail. Excellent.

Canadians require an invitation in their real names not their SASS alias'.

It does not seem that GOA is that close because there in no mention of a cookie contest yet.

Come on Stan get those ladies baking. But don't stir them up because you will take a beating on this forum.

Hey Deadwood, are we doing a big batch of cookies this year or what? Or would you like a big bowl of Cherry Pie mixed up and put into different pie shells. You call it, your the boss. :lol: TWO SONS

Just came from the range it is looking good two new stages all the hot weather has been here so it is going to be nice. I'm getting calls and emails yes we still have spots open so get your apps in. We are going to have a good time.Thanks Deadwood Stan

When were the confirmations sent?

Are any of the local hotels known not to be "cowboy/firearm unfriendly"?

I had a great time at GOA last year. Sadly, the docs had other plans for the money I had stashed in the cookie jar this year, so I won't make it.

Fer anybody thinkin about it, GOA is a blast, even if it generally gets HOT. Drink lots of water and leave yer woolies home.....

We are getting our heat wave out of the way early this year so the weather should be good for GOA. Right Stan?

7 Mile Tom

Who still needs to get his application in but it will still be there before Buffalo Dick's.

We are getting our heat wave out of the way early this year so the weather should be good for GOA. Right Stan?

7 Mile Tom

Who still needs to get his application in but it will still be there before Buffalo Dick's.

Oh my gosh it has been hot and humid up here in Michigan. I was having GOA '10 flash backs this week. Everytime my vision got foggy and I felt faint I thought of the hotel at the range!!!! :blink:

Ketchum Quick

Looking forward to seeing ya again Stan, I am putting in my request for 65 Degree temps :) Guns of October sounds cool :) See you there !!!

Well,

I can see a few ole posse members on this thread: Korupt Karl, Ethan, and FJT.

Get dem guns ready boyz cause this year, its gona be even funner.

Bring ye 'A' game KK.

..........Widder

Planning on being there, just runnung late getting apps in.

Yeah, me too.

I think I'll print mine right now. ;)

Kid

Is the Cowboy Trap and Skeet one event or is there a Cowboy Trap event and a Cowboy Skeet event ? This is my first time to attend.

I beeleeve thit et iz tu sepurite duins.

cc :rolleyes:

Cheyenne

I'm eggsided. We shot on the same Posse at Comin at Cha last year.

Hard Cash

I think some of you fellas are trying to compete with Buffalo Dick for the latest entry.

7 Mile Tom :lol:

Now that is funny, I don't care who you are! But 7 Mile, I must tell ya that Buff showed up today in Chillicothe in time for the safety meeting!

Hard Cash, u tha wun wit the purdy wife, :wub: ,,an r u tha wun thit wint to es neese win Ize stuk up thrae fingurs in the hallway?

Tis gonna be a gud taim, :excl: I'm in site 7 of the kampgrund, a lil Yukon camper wit a bueck rendezvous...

Cheyenne :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Gettin the last of my stuff packed up and heading to Middletown in the morning. See y'all at the range!

+1

I'm leaving pretty early, so I'll hopefully make it before launch time.

See ya' there! B)

Kid

Archived