SASS Wire Forum

Gotta ask: does anyone know if you can get a guncart

Chili Ron

I built a 2 vertical long gun cart with removable 12 inch wheels and removable handle that folds down far enough to fit in the trunk of my '95 Goldwing. So I'm going to say yes you could get a gun cart in a Delorean. With aprox. 8"x8"x(I think it's)18" box and a spare holster and small possibles bag hanging from the handle, I had plenty of space to carry everything I needed to shoot the six stage black powder championship a few weeks ago. Including a charging table built in. I use 2 atv type gun cases to carry the long guns on my bike, although a coach gun will fit, taken down, in the onboard storage. I'm sure I could add storage for probably 2 more long guns. It's essentialy all wood cart with brass colored fixtures. Doesn't look to bad.

Anyway, to sum up: Anythings possible.

Good Luck

SS

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

No roof rack.

Them damn things got gull wing doors, don't they?

MG

:FlagAm: Sure thing. Just remove the Flux Capacitor and you should have ample room.

All kidding aside, we have used several different versions of the Corvette to attend matches. We have placed a guncart in each and every one. And yes, some are old enough NOT to have a large, opening rear glass.

Regards,

Chas B.

Another useless post from the largest waster of electrons on the wire.

He dont have the De Loren

He probaly dont have a Guncart

He has not shot Cowboy at his home or any other club in years. However he has sat in the shade and watched a shoot.

Bandit :P:lol:

I built one awhile back that holds 6 long guns and loads of handguns/ammo/leather with 6 inflatible tires.

When assembled, it looks kinda like a JD Gator.

It all easily breaks down (wingnuts) and will very easily fit in the trunk of a '65 to '73 Mustang fastback that already has all of our cowboy guns, duds, boots, hats and CAS gear loaded.

Mustang Gregg

I built a 2 vertical long gun cart with removable 12 inch wheels and removable handle that folds down far enough to fit in the trunk of my '95 Goldwing. So I'm going to say yes you could get a gun cart in a Delorean. With aprox. 8"x8"x(I think it's)18" box and a spare holster and small possibles bag hanging from the handle, I had plenty of space to carry everything I needed to shoot the six stage black powder championship a few weeks ago. Including a charging table built in. I use 2 atv type gun cases to carry the long guns on my bike, although a coach gun will fit, taken down, in the onboard storage. I'm sure I could add storage for probably 2 more long guns. It's essentialy all wood cart with brass colored fixtures. Doesn't look to bad.

Anyway, to sum up: Anythings possible.

Good Luck

SS

Pictures....we need pictures!!!!

If I could afford a De Lorean, I reckon I'd just buy a new gun cart at every match.

I built one awhile back that holds 6 long guns and loads of handguns/ammo/leather with 6 inflatible tires.

When assembled, it looks kinda like a JD Gator.

It all easily breaks down (wingnuts) and will very easily fit in the trunk of a '65 to '73 Mustang fastback that already has all of our cowboy guns, duds, boots, hats and CAS gear loaded.

Mustang Gregg

Having owned a '70 Mustang Fastback (or "Sports Roof") I can say that would be no easy feat.

Howdy Russ,

I guess a de Lorean gun cart would be ok if it didnt disappear during a match.

Probably couldnt git it up to 88 mph anyhow.

Just a note to Shotgun Bandit, my health keeps me from doing a LOT of things.

I do what I can, stop when I have to and try not to complain.

If my posts bother you, dont open em.

Now I gotta see if I can git thru thursday.

Best

CR

Pictures....we need pictures!!!!

Here's a quick pic. I have the larger 18" wheels on it here for when I put it in the car. I'll try to get a ful spread of pics to share soon as I can.

http://photobucket.com/snownwave

SS

If I could afford a De Lorean, I reckon I'd just buy a new gun cart at every match.

they aren't worth the price of a gun cart

You sure can get a gun cart in one.......!!!!!!!!!!!!

But there is no room for any guns!

Archived