SASS Wire Forum

Looking for a Ruger

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

Howdy all, a friend of mine is looking for an OMV blued in 45LC 5 1/2 barrel, if you have one thats gattering dust let me know

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Howdy El,

Have one that's seen a little action, but is in very good condition. Has had springs replaced for a smoother, lighter action, and the rear surface of the front sight has been serrated to eliminate glare. Chambers/bore perfect, shoots great. I bought if for a project that hasn't panned out, feller had two of 'em and I bought the one, shot it, put it away, have no real use for it now. I would need $425 for it, plus shipping to your FFL. And if your pard needs its mate, I would be happy to tell the feller who has the other one to contact you. I don't have camera capability, but I would offer you a three day inspection on it, just send it back for a full refund if it isn't all I say it is. Your cost to ship it back, though. Rgds, Jess

I've got one that's pretty much like new except for the slight ring on the cylinder. It's had one box of rounds thru it. Oh, it's CCH and not blued. But, I think they were almost all that way...

$475 shipped

THANKS ALL FOR REPLYING BUT MY PARD BOUGHT SOMETHING ELSE. LAST TIME I LOOK FOR SOMETHING FOR SOMEONE ELSE

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

The one at Buds is a new style, not the old style, poster looking for OMV, not the NMV, and for their price, the one that Jess Ducky has is the better deal

All for now JD Trampas

there was an old style a week ago when he asked.

KK

Could have been Kiowa, but when I looked it showed the NMV, the OMV's are getting pretty scarce, can't even find them at gun shows around here anymore, they do pop up once in awhile on the classifieds

All for now JD Trampas

Could have been Kiowa, but when I looked it showed the NMV, the OMV's are getting pretty scarce, can't even find them at gun shows around here anymore, they do pop up once in awhile on the classifieds

All for now JD Trampas

you are correct getting harder to find everyday.

KK

Archived