SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse, Please Saddle Up, Again

Bama Red

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all the sentiments from you folks. You don't know how much they mean to me and my family.

You're all part of my family here in SASS, and I love each and every one of you. Thanks, Pards.

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all the sentiments from you folks. You don't know how much they mean to me and my family.

You're all part of my family here in SASS, and I love each and every one of you. Thanks, Pards.

That works both ways, Red.

My Mom has had Alzheimer's for the past several years and has been in an Alzheimer's wing at a local nursing home for the past year.

I got a call from the floor nurse tonight saying she had gone into respiratory distress after dinner and was having trouble breathing. They suctioned her airway and put her on oxygen and said she was breathing slightly easier. Its right at an hour drive from our home to the nursing home and she passed about forty-five minutes before I got there.

She was eighty-nine. My dad died twenty-two years ago tomorrow and my younger brother died two years ago this August. I think she was just ready to go join them.

in addition, my bride went into the hospital this Sunday with a flare up of diverticulitis. Fortunately, its a mild case and she will be released tomorrow. Any good thoughts or prayers you can send our way would be greatly appreciated.

Bama losing Mama was one of the hardest things I ever had to go through...

When we lost Mama two years ago it was because Mama's Doc was a quack and said she had bad gas but it was diverticulitis that went into gangrene... I will not go into the chain of events but because my Dad took her passing very hard and does not realize that with proper care from her Doc we would not of had to lose her. My sister and I made the decision not to push the issue with Mamas Doc more then just a complaint and walk away... If my Dad was to ever find out just how bad the Doc screwed up he would shoot the SOB ... I spent 10 days in the hospital a few years back with diverticulitis....I know how painful it can be and just what can happen if you don't take care of it AZAP.

Take of your wife....and my prayers are with you

Archived