SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse, Please Saddle Up, Again

Bama Red

My Mom has had Alzheimer's for the past several years and has been in an Alzheimer's wing at a local nursing home for the past year.

I got a call from the floor nurse tonight saying she had gone into respiratory distress after dinner and was having trouble breathing. They suctioned her airway and put her on oxygen and said she was breathing slightly easier. Its right at an hour drive from our home to the nursing home and she passed about forty-five minutes before I got there.

She was eighty-nine. My dad died twenty-two years ago tomorrow and my younger brother died two years ago this August. I think she was just ready to go join them.

in addition, my bride went into the hospital this Sunday with a flare up of diverticulitis. Fortunately, its a mild case and she will be released tomorrow. Any good thoughts or prayers you can send our way would be greatly appreciated.

My Mom has had Alzheimer's for the past several years and has been in an Alzheimer's wing at a local nursing home for the past year.

I got a call from the floor nurse tonight saying she had gone into respiratory distress after dinner and was having trouble breathing. They suctioned her airway and put her on oxygen and said she was breathing slightly easier. Its right at an hour drive from our home to the nursing home and she passed about forty-five minutes before I got there.

She was eighty-nine. My dad died twenty-two years ago tomorrow and my younger brother died two years ago this August. I think she was just ready to go join them.

in addition, my bride went into the hospital this Sunday with a flare up of diverticulitis. Fortunately, its a mild case and she will be released tomorrow. Any good thoughts or prayers you can send our way would be greatly appreciated.

bamas.. you have all my prayers tonight for you and your family. Funny thing is tonight I was so busy beating myself up over a short coming with God.. And God gave me a chance to pray for your... What blessing life is.. Deja

We are never ready for what we know is coming....

My thoughts and prayers out to you tonight,

Peace.

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

So sorry to hear. My dad is on the edge of that "cliff" right now.

The only thing I can say is what I used to tell my staff that were crying about parents/grandparents passing. I told one girl that it was not natures way for the parent to outlive their children. It is much harder to grieve for a lost child than a lost parent. I truely believe that.....

and I anin't sayin it is easy cuz it is not.

prayers up for you and your family

curley

Bama,prayers up from Texas for your wife and for you.

Bama my friend, you have my sincerest condolences and those of my family.

Lost my father under similar circumstances a few years ago. If there is anything we can do you have but to ask.

Prayers up from Shotgun Schoolmarm, Hatfield, and myself for you and Mrs. Bama.

Guest Henry Horns SASS #19579L

Prayers and Condolences, Red.

Very best wishes and prayers for your bride with that flare up, too. I get that Divertic. flare up from time to time and it's NOT nice.

Henry & Hazel

Bama, you have our prayers for you and your family.

My heartfelt condolences on your loss Amigo.

I hope your wife is feeling better. That's some miserable stuff.

Brother... my prayers for peace and healing... Condolences for you mom, and comfort for all her many friends and family... My mom is going through that now and, although she is still at home, it is only a matter of time... For your bride, comfort and peace... wisdom, skill and discernment for all of the medical staff... You have my e-mail address and my phone number if you need anything... even just to talk...

Vaya con Dios

My friend, you have my heart, you have my prayers and you have me if you need me. I will be there Friday and if there is anything I can do to help all you have to do is just a nod of the head and I will be there. Your true friend.

Cherokee Charlie

Sorry for your loss Bama. Okie and I will pray for you and your family. Tell your wife to start a probiotic such as Phillips Colon health daily as there is some data that it may help reduce subsequent episodes of diverticulitis.

Bama,

Lost my momma a year ago and my father in June of 83. We are praying for you and yours. God bless and keep you.

Bama, sorry I got word of you're Mother's passing late.

My confuser went off line for some unknown reason.

But my prayers will go to the Lord tonight.

God speed Pard.

Pard,

Countin' your Dad, your Brother, and The Good Lord she has alot of

arms there to hold and comfort her.

Your Mother and you are in our prayers tonight.

Prayers also that your Misses will be well very well and y'all can

spend some time together remembering those who have gone on home.

Deepest condolences.

~EE Taft~

Archived