SASS Wire Forum

CC Articles

Utah Bob #35998

How do I submit one? :huh:

PMing your an email addy

I thought that there was an email listed in the contact link of the Cowboy Chronicle info you can get to from the main page, but that just takes you to a web form.

I imagine that in the Chronicle itself there is something printed as to how to contact them.

Grizz

PMing your an email addy

I thought that there was an email listed in the contact link of the Cowboy Chronicle info you can get to from the main page, but that just takes you to a web form.

I imagine that in the Chronicle itself there is something printed as to how to contact them.

Grizz

I looked but haven't found anything. Thanks for the PM.

I 'spect maybe they have all they can handle.

Rather than PM out a personal email address without asking the feller it belongs to, I think I'll just refer you to the CONTACT FORM on the website. As I recall, that is how I opened up contact with the CC before I submitted my first article to them.

I hope you understand.

Grizz

I looked but haven't found anything. Thanks for the PM.

I 'spect maybe they have all they can handle.

Bob , from the general quality of some of the stuff that gets printed, I have my doubts about the quantity on hand.

Good luck , Rex :D

Thanks Kate, I knew there was an email address for the Chronicle, but all I could lay my hands on was Tex's personal email address and I am reluctant to hand out anyone's email addy without talking to them first.

Grizz

Thanks Kate, I knew there was an email address for the Chronicle, but all I could lay my hands on was Tex's personal email address and I am reluctant to hand out anyone's email addy without talking to them first.

Grizz

See, I knew you were a gentleman!

No denying it Grizz!!

Thanks for your help Pards. Article submitted.

Yah know, Mosin's ain't SASS Legal.

Looking forward to the article. Give us a hint?

I'd also call Sassy Swede at the Chronic. She's a delightful young lass with the inside scoop on the workings of the headquarters.

Yah know, Mosin's ain't SASS Legal.

Looking forward to the article. Give us a hint?

I'd also call Sassy Swede at the Chronic. She's a delightful young lass with the inside scoop on the workings of the headquarters.

It's just a small information article about the SASS Vets site for those who don't hang out around this elektronic bunkhouse.

I've been in contact withTex about it

• 4 weeks later...

Although all seems good here I figured I would chime in with the basics for editorial submissions of all kinds

Please submit your story as a Microsoft Word Document or in the body of an email. Although USPS Mail submissions will work we really prefer digital versions as this expedites publishing in the Cowboy Chronicle...

Note all photos with their captions at the end of the submission - then attach photos separately as .jpg files with the same names as noted.

- depending on file size you may need to send a couple emails. Be sure to note the subject line and ___ of ___ so that we know we are not missing any of the emails.

All can be emailed to me at sasschron@sassnet.com

It takes between 2-6 months to be published.

Let me know if you need any assistance. You can reach me in the SASS office or by email

We look forward to seeing all of your submissions

Hope you are all doing great! Sassy Swede

What is it about?

"Humor in 40 easy steps"?

"How a Crack Up can Crack Wise"?

"Four Views from Four Corners"?

"Saloon Etiquette"?

"How to Gamble, and Not be Distracted by the Saloon Girls"?

"How to Cheat at Cards"?

"Support Your Local Posse"?

:lol:

Hmm Aunt Jen, I've been trying to come up with a topic for my next article, I'll have to take those under consideration! :D

I may need some Saloon girls for research purposes though...

What is it about?

"Humor in 40 easy steps"?

"How a Crack Up can Crack Wise"?

"Four Views from Four Corners"?

"Saloon Etiquette"?

"How to Gamble, and Not be Distracted by the Saloon Girls"?

"How to Cheat at Cards"?

"Support Your Local Posse"?

:lol:

It's just a small information article about the SASS Vets site for those who don't hang out around this elektronic bunkhouse.

If they publish the thing, it would be nice if it came out in time for Veterans Day. But it's out of my hands.

Sassy, good info, thanks for posting it! Good to see you in the Saloon! Thanks for all you do to put out the CC!

Grizz

Thanks grizz I'm not a regular but do stop in from time to time :))

Archived