SASS Wire Forum

U.S.A. TRIP

Having just returned home to Australia I wanted to thank all those terrific people I met in the 5 weeks & 4 shoots we attended while on our 'Cowboy holiday...your hospitality & generousity is second to none & I will carry those fond memories forever.

Hell On Wheels [Wyoming] was fantastic as was the Kansas Prince of Pistoleers...E.O.T was an experience which I had to have but probably will not have again...Cortez was the ideal warm up before New Mexico.

Again thank you & best wishes to you all.

Kind regards 'Painted Mohawk

Hey Painted Mohawk!! It was our pleasure to meet and talk with the four of you. Good men and good shooters all! Hope you get to come again and that we spend more time together, particularly at the range.

Let me extend an invitation to you for our Smokeout In The Hills in October of whatever year you can get back over here. It is strategicaly placed between the Alabama and Tennessee state matches on the previous three weeks and Comin' At'Cha and Givahn's Ferry the Southwest and Southeast regional matches in the three weeks after.

Good luck and good times to you and your mates.

Mohawk, It was great shooting with you at Prince Of Pistoleers. You truly have the spirit of the game. We are glad you had a great trip.

Good to meet you and shoot with you. Hope you can make it back to one of the "party shoots". Comin at Cha comes to mind.

Great meeting and shooting with you, Gypsy, Cummo & Colin the Magnificent. Hope your return trip home was more plreasant than the trip here. If/When any of you come this way again, be sure to look us up. You have a place to stay in Central MO anytime.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee & Lady Fingers

Painted Mohawk, It was great meeting you at Hell on Wheels, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet the rest of your party.

Glad to hear you made it home safely, I know that's quite the trip. I've made the trip from the US to Cairns twice, sure is a long time to hang in the air in a tin can.

Best to ya, hope to meet up again down the trail.

Grizz

Hey Mohawk,

The pleasure, Sir, was entirely mine. I had so much fun just watching all you Aussies have fun. Thanks for the Penny! It was my ball marker this morning for a 40 footer! I told them that you accurized it for me. :lol:

mohawk,

i also wanted to thank you for the 1948 penny...i would bet the copper is worth far more than a penny now though.

it was fun visiting with you at cortez and HOW. one of these years i would love to come over there and shoot with you again.

cbj

Howdy Mohawk

it was our pleasure to meet you and all the other aussies.

and to shoot with you(and Gummo and Gipsey and CTM of course)

hope we meet again somewhere in the future(USA, or maybe some day in Australia) ,

we do want to go back to Australia in a couple of years. and now we know that we should plan that well so maybe we can shoot a little cowboy action over there

greetings

Dutch Bear

Painted Mohawk!

Great time at HOW shooting with you and "The Magnificent". Glad you enjoyed your stay, and I'm sure you'll be welcome anytime you decide to return.

Have you had a chance to perfect your bandolier technique?

CR

It was certainly a pleasure to meet you. Definitely one of the highlights of EOT.

I would encourage you to make a trip back to the states for Comin' At Cha here in Texas.

You would love it and we would love to have you here.

It was our pleasure to shoot with you at POP.

And the wife says thanks for the penny also. She has it on

her desk. She also wears the Australia Pin on her

arm band, and the Q Bear on her hat.

Hope you all can make it back over sometime for Comin At'Cha.

OR. Hope some day we can make it over there. As that is my

dream vacation is to see Australia.

Very sorry I missed you at Revenge, Pard but they had me locked up in the dang hospital. :angry:

I'm glad you had a great time here in the States. :D

Very sorry I missed you at Revenge, Pard but they had me locked up in the dang hospital. :angry:

I'm glad you had a great time here in the States. :D

Yep I was lookin' for 'ya Utah....hope all is well with your health...met some wonderful people & look forward to catching up with some of them at our National titles in Sept/Oct..I hear about 6 from the U.S.A will be coming down - under.

Thanks to all those that replied...hey Dutch Bear, hopefully will catch up with you in 2014 for the German Regional, say hi to Justice Ann.

Mohawk,

Appreciate you including Prince of the Pistoleers in the same company as HOW and EOT. It has been said previously but enjoyed meeting you, Gypsy, Cummo & Colin the Magnificent. You are always welcome to posse up with the Powder Creek Cowboys.

I am your loyal and obedient servant,

Tame Bill

Archived