SASS Wire Forum

Daddy Sleeps Nekid

Krazy Kajun

"Late again," the third-grade teacher said to little Sammy.

"It ain't my fault this time, Miss Crabtree. You can blame this'un on my Daddy. The reason I'm three hours late is my Daddy sleeps nekid!"

Now Miss Crabtree had taught grammar school for thirty-some-odd years. Despite her mounting fears, she asked little Sammy what he meant by that. Full of grins and mischief, and in the flower of his youth, little Sammy and trouble were old friends, but he always told her the truth.

"You see, Miss Crabtree, out at the ranch we got this here low down coyote. The last few nights he done et six hens and killed Ma's best milk goat. Last night, when Daddy heard a noise out in the chicken pen, he grabbed his shot gun and said to Ma "That coyote's back again, I'm a gonna git him!" "Stay back," he whispered to all us kids. He was nekid as a jaybird, no boots, no pants, no shirt! To the hen house he crawled, just like an Injun on the snoop. Then he stuck that twice barreled 12 gauge shot gun through the window of the coop. As he stared into the darkness, with coyotes on his mind, our old hound dog Zeke had done woke up and comes sneakin' up behind Daddy. Then as we all looked on plumb helpless; old Zeke stuck his cold nose in Daddy's butt crack! "Miss Crabtree, we all been cleanin' chickens since three o'clock this mornin'!"

I teach 1st-4th graders...

oh the stories I could tell...

remind me to tell you the story about the 1st grade boy that was distaught that his mother was at the tanning bed....

Having been cold-nosed by a dog at 0-dark-30 myself, I know the feeling!

Complicated Lady I think you need to tell us that story now that you've mentioned it.

Oh, Goodness. I thought there might be pictures.

AJ

:o Aunt Jen...this is the Wire, not Playgirl mag!!

Complicated Lady I think you need to tell us that story now that you've mentioned it.

Oh, Yeah! Story time, please.

Oh, Yeah! Story time, please.

+1 :)

I have a friend who used to teach 10th grade English (he now pastors a church, but that's another story). He used to send a note home with all of his students which read, "If you promise not to believe everything that your child says happened in my class, I promise not to believe everything they say happened at home." :lol:

Chick

Won't be as funny typed out as it was in person but here we go...

I teach 1st-4th graders.... I'm their computer teacher.

I had 1st grade lunch duty that day. I walk between the lunch tables opening milk cartons and mustard packets, soothing feelings because daddy didn't show up like he said he would, etc.

Little hands up everywhere needing something...

There is a little boy named Jayden, he always wants me to stop and talk to him.... doesn't really need anything, just wants to talk.

This particular day, everytime I walk past he would say "My mommy is at the tanning bed"

First time I just smiled, second time I walked past he said it with alittle more concern in his voice and my response was "okay Jayden" ...

Third time I walked past he obviously needed me to stop and listen to him. He said it again obviously very concerned.

So I stopped and told him, "It's okay Jayden, sometimes I go to the tanning bed too"

His eyes got big and he yells, "oh my goodness you get naked too?!"

So now the poor boy is tramatized for life...

I had 1st grade lunch duty that day. I walk between the lunch tables opening milk cartons and mustard packets, soothing feelings because daddy didn't show up like he said he would, etc.

There is a little boy named Jayden, he always wants me to stop and talk to him.... doesn't really need anything, just wants to talk.

This particular day, everytime I walk past he would say "My mommy is at the tanning bed"

First time I just smiled, second time I walked past he said it with alittle more concern in his voice and my response was "okay Jayden" ...

Third time I walked past he obviously needed me to stop and listen to him. He said it again obviously very concerned.

So I stopped and told him, "It's okay Jayden, sometimes I go to the tanning bed too"

I am sending this one on to my daughter who is a Special needs Teacher.She Can Appreciate This One!!:wub:

:lol::lol::lol:

Chick

Archived