SASS Wire Forum

NEED A RELOADER IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

bullwhacker

Dear Sir or Madam;

I am in need of a local reloader type person to help me get loaded! I need .45LC, .41Magnum, .44 Magnum, .45ACP etc. etc. ammunition. I am learning and for instance yesterday I shot 300 rounds of .45LC, 300 rounds of .45ACP, 400 rounds of .357Magnum. I am able to keep my brass, for the most part. But I can't afford to buy that much ammunition without either reloading it myself or finding someone that reloads that I can pay to help, or buy outright? I posted here about a week ago asking for .45LC reloaded ammunition, I can't find my listing, I think it expired. I live in Reseda, CA but I don't mind driving, whoever I can work this out with, I will keep doing it, this is not a one time deal, unless that is what YOU want.

Thank you;

BullWhacker

Dear Sir or Madam;

I am in need of a local reloader type person to help me get loaded! I need .45LC, .41Magnum, .44 Magnum, .45ACP etc. etc. ammunition. I am learning and for instance yesterday I shot 300 rounds of .45LC, 300 rounds of .45ACP, 400 rounds of .357Magnum. I am able to keep my brass, for the most part. But I can't afford to buy that much ammunition without either reloading it myself or finding someone that reloads that I can pay to help, or buy outright? I posted here about a week ago asking for .45LC reloaded ammunition, I can't find my listing, I think it expired. I live in Reseda, CA but I don't mind driving, whoever I can work this out with, I will keep doing it, this is not a one time deal, unless that is what YOU want.

Thank you;

BullWhacker

:FlagAm: Sent you a P.M. pertaining to your request.

Chas B. Wolfson

Archived