SASS Wire Forum

Gemmer-Sharps 45-70-TRADED

Mingo Frank

I have one of the old Garrett Arms Gemmer-Sharps made by Palmetto 20+ years ago. I have shot it to 100 yards with good results using Black Dawg B/P cartridges. There are a couple nicks on the stock but relativelly pristine for a gun of this age. Barrel is full octagonal is blued,32 inches long. The color case hardening on the receiver and buttplate look good against the walnut stock.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=0ed02c957fb623d7&sc=photos#cid=0ED02C957FB623D7&id=ED02C957FB623D7%21311&sc=photos

I will ship to your FFL for $1350. I will also include a set of Lee dies, 50+ cast lubed bullets and a canvas bandoleer made for 45-70 rounds.

Mingo

I have one of the old Garrett Arms Gemmer-Sharps made by Palmetto 20+ years ago. I have shot it to 100 yards with good results using Black Dawg B/P cartridges. There are a couple nicks on the stock but relativelly pristine for a gun of this age. Barrel is full octagonal is blued,32 inches long. The color case hardening on the receiver and buttplate look good against the walnut stock.

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=0ed02c957fb623d7&sc=photos#cid=0ED02C957FB623D7&id=ED02C957FB623D7%21311&sc=photos

I will ship to your FFL for $1350. I will also include a set of Lee dies, 50+ cast lubed bullets and a canvas bandoleer made for 45-70 rounds.

Sent you a P.M.

Reb :rolleyes:

Pards

I have seen this rifle and feel in love with it, very beautiful weapon.....

Carbinecasey

I'm still wiping Casey's drool stains off of it....... :lol::lol:

For some reason, some pms are not going through but a notification is going to my junk mail. Feel free to contact me at longhunter49@hotmail.com .

Thanks,

Mingo

Hey Mingo, would you consider any trades? Do you like old Colts or S&W's?

Archived