SASS Wire Forum

Ohio Valley Vigilantes

Samuel "Doc" Eells

Oh man what a match. Congrats to Campo Kid and Sage Chick, top overall mens and ladies shooters. In the absence of DJ and Ruthless, Pvt. Parts as VP really stepped up and took the bull by the horns. He was well backed by Saddlebags Joe and Liza! A huge number of others fell in line to help and the shoot came off without a hitch! Scenarios were Straight forward with close but challenging targets. The food, Loved it.! Great to see so many friends. Always good to see the Indiana Contingency. A big thanks to my sponsor. Buffy and Mean Gun, always great to have you guys at the bunkhouse. Glad your feeling better MGM.

All that said, the highlight was the visit by Ruthless and DJ! They made it to the range in time for her to take a break in a motorhome and then appear for the awards! So good to see you out lady, love ya!

See you all in the funny pages,

Your Pard,

Doc

Ditto what Doc sed, but tha best part was seeun DJ and Ruthless! It was a great weekend. Thanks to all who had anything to do with it!

Cheyenne :)

Agree with everything Doc said. What a great match! Everyone pulled together to pull this one off - thanks to Pvt. Parts, Ole Saddlebags, Liza, and all of the others who had a hand at putting on this shoot. You done good!

The highlight was Ruthless coming to the range to visit, sure was good to see her.

Smokie and Honey

+1

Had a ball with the shootin, eatin, socializin.

Thanks for all the hard work.

GREAT to see you Ruthless & DJ.

--Dawg

Outside committments kept me from making this great shoot. Hopefully next year. So glad to hear that DJ and Ruthless made an appearance. It had to be inspiring for all.

KK

Eleanor and I couldn't agree more with what the others have already said...We'll be back next year for sure(Mike Fink won a free shoot)..Thanks again to all that worked so hard to put this shoot on...Great to see Ya Ruthless and DJ...

Faygo and Eleanor

Nice to see Ruthless and DJ. Love this woman, she's a fighter. Lots of prays to Ruthless.

Had a good time this wk end, got to see a lot of friends and meet new ones. Ol Short Tom and Two Sons

I am sorry I had to miss this shoot.. didn't want to get too far away from home, it's almost baby time.. My Dad and Dawg said they had a great time.. Wished I could have seen Ruthless and DJ!! Will be there Next year!

Mongo you changin your alias?

Bubba

OH, yea, a BIG THANKS to Grey Hair for getting tha scores posted soooooooooooooooo quickly, withing hours of the shoot, really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheyenne :rolleyes:

Yup it was great match alright! It's gonna be on my list of "must attend" annual matches from now on. Thanks to Pvt. Parts, Ole Saddlebags, Liza, and everyone else who put everything together and made it such a fun weekend. And to Gray Hare for getting the scores up so quick.

I put up some Videos from Posse 6 for anyone interested. And there's some from the team event that are hilarious! :lol:

This was a awesome match, and there is no doubt that I'm going back next year!

Posse 6 was one of the best Posses that I've ever been on. Thanks to Sage Chick for running the Posse, and congratulations for winning overall lady!

I can't wait 'till we do it again at Guns of August. B)

Kid

Both of us had a great time. Thanks again to everyone who worked hard to make this a fun weekend. Smokey, you is a good posse marshall. Posse 2 ran like a well oiled machine. Once again Chris, you posted some good you-tube videos and its nice to get to see some of the other people in action too!

Look foward to seeing everyone again at the Little John shoot.

Crazy Mingo, see YOU at GOA packin a full load of smoke!

Ruger Ray and Free Spirit

Heee Haaa.. Thanks ta all of ya You put on a Great shoot.. :lol: THEE POSSEE WAS THE BEST.. ;)

Heee Haaa ... What a Suprise seein DJ and Ruthless..I brought the cannon.. ;)

Heee Haaa ...RYE Miles.. I tried not trash talkin this match.. and rummer has it you found out that I was comeing and developed the "Shakes and Twitches" AGAIN..; :huh:

Heee Haaa... Ruger Ray ...Ya best git ta praticein with the full loads.. Cuss I won't be shootin no "Poof-Tinkers" at GOA...

Heee Haaa.. Crazy Mingo :wacko::FlagAm:

Great match like normal!!! Great to see Ruthless and DJ!! Posse six was one of the best posse I have been on hands down! Sage Chick is one of the finest posse Marshall there is!! Pvt Parts and the gang did a wonderful job with putting the match together! Missed Osa Hunter being there.

Blue Hare earned her third place, proud of her! :-D

Thanks, Lauren (Campo Sister) for taking videos and photos for us. I will be putting them up soon.

Scores would of been posted earlier but Campo Kid bought us ice cream on the way home. Since he stiffed me for ice cream on Saturday night. He suggested ice cream on Saturday afternoon but "forgot his money". :blink:

Gray Hare

He suggested ice cream on Saturday afternoon but "forgot his money". :blink:

I knew Campo was a smart kid. :) I'm going to try that trick and see if I can get some free ice cream sometime.

Scores would of been posted earlier but Campo Kid bought us ice cream on the way home. Since he stiffed me for ice cream on Saturday night. He suggested ice cream on Saturday afternoon but "forgot his money". :blink:

Gray Hare

Hey, at least I bought it on Sunday! :lol:

Kid

Archived