SASS Wire Forum

We Must have Brought the House Down

Aunt Jen

Well, I don't know if it was the piano playing, the gambling, the drinking, the saloon girls, or some of those loud-mouthed cowboys who keep drifting in with dust falling off their clothes—but somehow, we seemed to have brought the house down. :lol:

Did you see that? They had to close the doors for two days—

Oh. The saloon was closed for two days?

You think there's a temperance movement or a new anti-have-fun movement in town? We aren't getting too civilized, are we? :huh:

AJ

Well, I don't know if it was the piano playing, the gambling, the drinking, the saloon girls, or some of those loud-mouthed cowboys who keep drifting in with dust falling off their clothes—but somehow, we seemed to have brought the house down. :lol:

Oh. The saloon was closed for two days?

You think there's a temperance movement or a new anti-have-fun movement in town? We aren't getting too civilized, are we? :huh:

AJ

It was the piano playin that did it! Ya'll broke the piano and I had to do a quick 2 day repair on the old gal. (She's a Steinway upright from 1882) New hammers and about a dozen broken strings had to be replaced. Someone musta been dancin on the piano bench cause I had to glue that puppy back together! Oh yea and whoever lost his lunch inside the piano that was disgusting!:lol: Rye

Oh. The Saloon was closed for two days?

AJ

Aunt Jen;

I fixed it for you. Saloon is a place of great reverence around these parts and always gets capitalized. Sometimes you'll see someone talk about the Saloon(ACS) always capitalize Saloon, and that's what it means. Just sayin'

Big Jake

I was gonna say, "We CAN'T have blown a FUSE," but "Cowboys and Aliens" is coming out soon, so.... :blush:

Carvorting?

intr.v. ca·vort·ed, ca·vort·ing, ca·vorts. 1. To bound or prance about in a sprightly manner; caper. 2. To have lively or boisterous fun

Yes, that could have helped.

AJ

Glad da Saloon is open now...........................

Cuz wif out some whiskey.....................................

I WAS GONNA DIE !!!!!! :angry:

Glad da Saloon is open now...........................

Cuz wif out some whiskey.....................................

I WAS GONNA DIE !!!!!! :angry:

Kinda like Brian Keith in "The Mountain Men". I guess BMC is recuperating from his wild weekend that brought all this armageddon in our midst. Was gettin pretty thirsty myself.

Kinda like Brian Keith in "The Mountain Men". I guess BMC is recuperating from his wild weekend that brought all this armageddon in our midst. Was gettin pretty thirsty myself.

;) Not too many fellers know dat round here ! B)

Had to be one hell of a explotion...........................

Blew my avatar picture rat off da wall !!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Dadburn it Badger.....

I done went and tolt ya time and time again.......

Don't use dat recpie as lighter fuild !!!! :wacko:

Archived