SASS Wire Forum

Briggsdale Shootists Almost Annual

If you forgot to go or couldn't come up with an excuse to mow the lawn tomorrow or succumbed to the 'honey-do' pressure you better make a note for the next one. 69 cent Wizard, Kid Bucklin, Pawnee Drifter and crew have been doing a heck of a job and the explosion in shooters today is testimony to it.

Give 'em what they want and BOOM! they were lined up in the parking lot. Had to be almost 100... and that's the most I've seen in a whole year some years at Pawnee Sportsman's range east of Ault, CO.

Great targets, although a few of them flinched for me- all on my left gun, too. Go figger... ;) Thanks, guys! See you when I get back from patrolling the southern boundary of the Great Republic of Texas.

If you forgot to go or couldn't come up with an excuse to mow the lawn tomorrow or succumbed to the 'honey-do' pressure you better make a note for the next one. 69 cent Wizard, Kid Bucklin, Pawnee Drifter and crew have been doing a heck of a job and the explosion in shooters today is testimony to it.

Give 'em what they want and BOOM! they were lined up in the parking lot. Had to be almost 100... and that's the most I've seen in a whole year some years at Pawnee Sportsman's range east of Ault, CO.

Great targets, although a few of them flinched for me- all on my left gun, too. Go figger... ;) Thanks, guys! See you when I get back from patrolling the southern boundary of the Great Republic of Texas.

Thanks for give Painted Filly some pointers on shooting Duelist and I'm sorry I missed it but work got in the way.

KK

Great shoot. The Briggsdale boys are givin the cowpokes what they want. Plus - the sloppy joes, beans, potato salad & brownies didn't hurt a bit. Thanks to Kid Bucklin - Wizard - and the entire crew. I think I'm gonna almost have to go next year !

I liked the fast and close stages, but the real fun came in the side matches. A 10+ shotgun stage, complete with flyers and two Medusas. A rifle/pistol stage with plate racks and birds-on-a-stick. It's pretty amazing what this small team managed to pull together.

GW

We came,we saw and had a great time. Kid and wizard thanks for everything food was good, company was great and grandma said thanks!

Thanks too for he swap meet. Sold a bunch, thought I made bank but my wife spent it all, guess that's why its called a swap meet and not not a sale. Thanks again lbf

Was a great time. Yes Thanks Brother King for the help. You left and I was not able to thank you.

Painted Filly

Isn't much more that I can say other than a great big THANK YOU to all the cowgirls and cowgirls who showed up... you all are the ones that made the shoot a great one!

Thanks again, Kid

Archived