SASS Wire Forum

WTB Marlin CB .357 with 24 inch barrel

I am looking for a Marlin 1894 Cowboy .357 with the 24 inch octagon barrel, stock if possible. I am not looking for a slick or quick rifle as I do not plan to use it for a match rifle, so stock is fine. If it is one of the checkered models, that would be a plus, but won't make it shooter any better.

Must be mechanically sound as I do plan to shoot it.

Let me know what you have.

Frontier Lone Rider

I am looking for a Marlin 1894 Cowboy .357 with the 24 inch octagon barrel, stock if possible. I am not looking for a slick or quick rifle as I do not plan to use it for a match rifle, so stock is fine. If it is one of the checkered models, that would be a plus, but won't make it shooter any better.

Must be mechanically sound as I do plan to shoot it.

Let me know what you have.

Frontier Lone Rider

LR

Hope you're good at looking for needles in haystacks. These critters are few and far between, and not cheep when you do find one. Took me nearly 6 months to find one, it had been "slicked up". Had to completely go thru it again.

Free bump, good huntin'

Al

Thanks for the info Malo, I will give them a call Monday.

Lone Rider

And why would you put this on someone elses' post?

Howdy Pard!

I apologize! I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes or ruffle any feathers! I deleted my post!

Once again I apologize.

Nate

It doesn't have to be pretty, just a straight shooter.

LR

I found one on Gunbroker about 2-3 months ago. Prices have definitely gone up! Good luck in your search.

• 3 weeks later...

I found one on Gunbroker about 2-3 months ago. Prices have definitely gone up! Good luck in your search.

Yes they have.

I bought a new Marlin 1894 CB in 45lc about three years ago which I have never fired. I opened the box, worked the action and put it in the safe. Now I want a 357 for a different use.

Lone Rider

Archived