SASS Wire Forum

in need a some prayers

Montana Longhair 27261

Howdy all,

Li'l Sis's and my daughter ,Heather, has chrones and has been in the cleaveland clinic for the last 38 days, 5 surgerys ta take out the kinks in her intestines, two bags, two drainage ports, feeding port, fighting infections and it goes on and on. She was allowed ta come home 2 weeks ago,but is having some complications and is leaving this morni'n ta head back fur some more treatments.

Please keep Li'l Sis and Heather in yer prayers

Thanks furball

Prayers up from Texas,for Li'l Sis's and Heather and for you and the whole family.

Howdy all,

Li'l Sis's and my daughter ,Heather, has chrones and has been in the cleaveland clinic for the last 38 days, 5 surgerys ta take out the kinks in her intestines, two bags, two drainage ports, feeding port, fighting infections and it goes on and on. She was allowed ta come home 2 weeks ago,but is having some complications and is leaving this morni'n ta head back fur some more treatments.

Please keep Li'l Sis and Heather in yer prayers

Thanks furball

[/quote

Hope all goes well for your daughter; my wife has it so I understand what your daughter is going through.

Montana, I live less than 20 minutes from CC. Anything I can do fer her lemme know. In the meantime prayers are up. Rye ;)

Prayers are up from Texas,for you and your family, Furball.

May God bless.

Your friend,

Texas Ghost

Fur Ball, Ol' Bull will say some prayers for the little one and for you and Li'l Sis.

Hang in there pard. The Big Man will listen, I just know he will.

Troy, You and your family are in our prayers. It's a shame that she has had to go through all that she has. I pray that she finds comfort and healing.

KK

Furball, prayers up for you, Lil Sis and Heather.

I've been living with Crohn's Disease for close to thirty years now. Once they get a handle on it and get her meds straight, she'll do a lot better. PM or e-mail me if I can help.

Li'l Sis and the mighty Heather made it back late last night, some better news is she has one less drainage port. Bad news is in three more months she will have ta have everything reversed and re-hooked up! She's a real tough bird just like her Ma!

I really want ta thank all ya'll fur the prayers and well wishes. Most a the time I can't get on this puter thinghy with three gals in the cabin, but when yer by yerself ya got some time ta reflect.

Everyone knows that my BETTER half Sis, wears the pants in the family, I'd be lost fur sure without her. The Good Lord is shini'n down on her with a whole buncha strength and paitence!! Don't know how she does it, but she just does!

Again much THANKS to one and all fur the thoughts!! This is why I love this sport!!

the humbled furball

Furball, You and Sis are two of the nicest people I know. You both are consistently there for others and it's our time to be there for you. Just know that there are many that are offering up their prayers everyday and that Heather and Sis are getting some of their strength from the power of prayer. Stay strong and keep the faith.

Love you guys,

KK

Howdy Pard,

Lifting prayers up for you and your family.

Roy

Archived