SASS Wire Forum

Comin' at 'Cha

Kinda' been wonderin' that myself!! :unsure:

Just looked on the events wire and on the Annual Matches page and can't find Comin' at 'Cha. What's the deal? I'm missing the usual banter leading up to this rip-roaring event.

Possum

Possum,

There's a full page add in the chronicle, has been for the last couple months. ( The greatest Show on Earth)

Celebrating Texas's 175th Birthday.

Big Daddy Jenks

wheeee doggie it's gonna be fun, I know of a big handful of folks from the Colorado Territory who will be attending.

Also, on side match day there are plans developing to have a special Cowboy Memorial Chapel fundraiser Video Stage. I haven't quite worked out all the details yet, but T-Bone has approved the concept. Basically it will be a fast straight forward stage with a line with plenty of opportunity to ham it up. Someone will take a video of you shooting and the plan is to upload all the vids to youtube. Naturally since this will be a fundraiser, a donation is requested.

So who else is signed up and going to Comin' at Cha 2011?

Grizz

Great Idea Grizz

wheeee doggie it's gonna be fun, I know of a big handful of folks from the Colorado Territory who will be attending.

Also, on side match day there are plans developing to have a special Cowboy Memorial Chapel fundraiser Video Stage. I haven't quite worked out all the details yet, but T-Bone has approved the concept. Basically it will be a fast straight forward stage with a line with plenty of opportunity to ham it up. Someone will take a video of you shooting and the plan is to upload all the vids to youtube. Naturally since this will be a fundraiser, a donation is requested.

Grizz

Also, on side match day there are plans developing to have a special Cowboy Memorial Chapel fundraiser Video Stage. Naturally since this will be a fundraiser, a donation is requested.

Grizz

I signed up as soon as I left. Creek's gonna have to rise, the river flood, the storm be nasty and the fuel be gone to keep me away.

Don't ol' dead cowboys go to boot hill? I know where there's a hill & right now it's just blowing sand. Heck, I'd contribute to brick the whole dang hillside. (well, the part that didn't come home in my truck) SASS could put that 100K into berms, stages, facades, shotgun targets that work, spectator areas, hookups for campers, etc.

Just sayin'...

Kid, you and Painted Filly need to go!!! We'll be there and it is a HOOT!!!

We have our money already sent, just checking because they sold out last year pretty quick and I had somebody ask and didn't know the answer.

KK

We have our money already sent, just checking because they sold out last year pretty quick and I had somebody ask and didn't know the answer.

KK

Great! Looking forward to spending some time with you guys! We are usually parked at the entrance to the main driveway!!!

Grizz

Let me see if I got this right....

you shoot the stage and then have to donate to keep it from being on youtube??

;)

Let me see if I got this right....

you shoot the stage and then have to donate to keep it from being on youtube??

I have confirmation in hand.

Lady are we going to put the Taco move on Mack and his wife?

And Brother King, I will find you and shake your hand at the 2011 CAC.

;)

Tacos? Hmmmm...

I guess we had better ask Mack and Linda about that before we go showing up at their trailer expecting tacos.

If they are interested...

I will sure do my part....whatever that might mean.

Because you KNOW no one wants to watch me shoot!

:->

Lady, they'd be watching YOU, the fact that you might be shooting probably wouldn't even be noticed by most.

Grizz

I actually get to shoot this year! Yeehaw! I don't have to sing the National Anthem and then skedaddle like I did last year! Woohoo! Did I already mention I'm excited?

I actually get to shoot this year! Yeehaw! I don't have to sing the National Anthem and then skedaddle like I did last year! Woohoo! Did I already mention I'm excited?

Best news I've had today!!

and I've had some good news lately

Grizz

Count me in

We are excited that you get to stay to shoot this year!!!

Grizz, you silver tongue devil :D :D :D :D

All for now JD Trampas

Grizz does have a way with words.

His article about CaC is proof of that.

Archived