SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky Co. Regulators

Just a little note to say a whoopin' big THANK YOU cowgirls and cowpokes for another great shoot !! I don't know how you do it but it just keeps getting better. The lovely "Creek Bottom Cate" and hubby "Curtice Clay" are first class ! "Gaslight" wrote some fantastic stages ! " Ma ", you the greatest "Cookie Cooker" walkin'. If I bump off that hubby," Will you Marry Me ???"

The whole crew gets a big HATS OFF thank you for a great day in the "Little Great Town of Stoney Bottom".

A BIG PLUS #2 from Sassy & I!! :D Great posse with Too Smooth & the "wild bunch", although it was hard to control Catlow at times :lol::lol: Just hope nobody gets the "CRUD" (walking dead disease) that Sassy & I had :wacko::blink:

Badfinger "with-the-crud" Bodene

Just a little note to say a whoopin' big THANK YOU cowgirls and cowpokes for another great shoot !! I don't know how you do it but it just keeps getting better. The lovely "Creek Bottom Cate" and hubby "Curtice Clay" are first class ! "Gaslight" wrote some fantastic stages ! " Ma ", you the greatest "Cookie Cooker" walkin'. If I bump off that hubby," Will you Marry Me ???"

The whole crew gets a big HATS OFF thank you for a great day in the "Little Great Town of Stoney Bottom".

#1 B)

Those folks do a Great job puttin' on a shoot that's for sure....sorry I couldn't be there...I'll be back next month for sure....Faygo(that was at OVV)Kid... :D:D

Archived