SASS Wire Forum

WTB SS Ruger in .44-40 - Edited

Bama Red

WTB a SS Ruger OMV in .44-40. Barrel length either 4 5/8" or 5 1/2". Not interested in the 7 1/2" model. Found the Pistol! Thanks, Bramble Mountain Buzzard!

Also WTB either one or two sets (depending on price) of Sambar stag grips for the Ruger OMV. Found the grips - Thanks, Innocent Bystander!

BTT, for the weekday crowd.

BTT to reflect editing. See original post.

WTB a SS Ruger OMV in .44-40. Barrel length either 4 5/8" or 5 1/2". Not interested in the 7 1/2" model. Still looking for my pistola. I know somebody out there has got one laying in the bottom of their safe, just crying out for a new home.

Also WTB either one or two sets (depending on price) of Sambar stag grips for the Ruger OMV. Found the grips - Thanks, Innocent Bystander!

I do have a pair in SS...But they aren't crying for a new home...They are happy right where they want to be...Nice and warm in my safe...With lots of friends...

Texas Lizard

I have been shooting one with 5-1/2" barrel and the other with 4-5/8". Just found a mate for the short barrel and might be willing to let the 5-1/2" go. PM me and I'll mull it over with a price in mind...

Buzzard

Buzzard, I sent you a PM. Didja get it, or was it a casualty of the crash?

We have a deal. I'll be getting with you in a day or two to find out what you need. Thanks, Buzzard!

Archived