SASS Wire Forum

Shenango River Rats - Ohio

BADEYEBOB,SASS#21365

We had a good day at the River Rats shoot Sat....Had 17 shooters and a beautiful day in the woods.....A good time was had by all....Had some new shooters.... Joe and his crew put on a good shoot... Thanks Joe.... BadEye

We had a good day at the River Rats shoot Sat....Had 17 shooters and a beautiful day in the woods.....A good time was had by all....Had some new shooters.... Joe and his crew put on a good shoot... Thanks Joe.... BadEye

Hi Bad Eye Bob,

My wife and I had talked to you at the Brookfield club a few times while we there spectating.Sorry we missed the fun this last time.I had to go to the emergency room a week ago so I am slowed down a bit.I do plan on being involved with the action as I just recently ordered a rifle and SxS but they won't be here for about a month.The SA revolvers,I have, so I am good to go there.My thanks to you and all all the other pards for pointing me in the right direction.

See you soon,

Takoda Ray

Yepper I had a great day at the shoot; Bad Eye. Looking forward to many more of those shoots at the club. Nice cowboy town laid out. The new shotgun event is a good one too. Call it Kitty's Hotel, event cleaning out the rats ! See you next Thursday shoot. Great cowboys event here for sure...

Archived