SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky County Shoot

CURTICE CLAY

Hey all you Cowboys and Cowgals... Just reminding you of our shoot Saturday, July 9th. Breakfast is available in the clubhouse before hand. Safety meeting at 9:30...shoot will start following.. We will shoot 3 stages, break for lunch and shoot 3 more... Looks like a hot sunny day but dry!!! Our side match for July is long range pistol for those of you who get up with the roosters!! Come and visit our little town of Stoney Bottom in Gibsonburg, Ohio. Ma baked plenty of cookies!!!! Hope to see you all there. Curtice & Cate..

After liftin' some of that lumber we moved around last weekend, I hope I can still point a gun at the targets. I found some joints that hain't been used for a while and now they seem a little old and ache a bit. There.....I now have my excuse for any misses this Saturday. Lookin' forward to seein' everyone this weekend!

Deadeye Dingus

Hey all you Cowboys and Cowgals... Just reminding you of our shoot Saturday, July 9th. Breakfast is available in the clubhouse before hand. Safety meeting at 9:30...shoot will start following.. We will shoot 3 stages, break for lunch and shoot 3 more... Looks like a hot sunny day but dry!!! Our side match for July is long range pistol for those of you who get up with the roosters!! Come and visit our little town of Stoney Bottom in Gibsonburg, Ohio. Ma baked plenty of cookies!!!! Hope to see you all there. Curtice & Cate..

After liftin' some of that lumber we moved around last weekend, I hope I can still point a gun at the targets. I found some joints that hain't been used for a while and now they seem a little old and ache a bit. There.....I now have my excuse for any misses this Saturday. Lookin' forward to seein' everyone this weekend!

Deadeye Dingus

Archived