SASS Wire Forum

To kill an American

Slowhand Bob, 24229

Sometimes I think snopes is as bogus as what they claim to refute and my most recent investigations are indicating that snopes is just another rumor mill themselves! How would snopes be able to disprove/prove a story such as this unless they know the author? At any rate it is a nice piece and I enjoyed reading it, regardless of origin.

Sometimes I think snopes is as bogus as what they claim to refute and my most recent investigations are indicating that snopes is just another rumor mill themselves! How would snopes be able to disprove/prove a story such as this unless they know the author? At any rate it is a nice piece and I enjoyed reading it, regardless of origin.

Actually they do know the author, Peter Ferrara, an associate professor of law at the George Mason University of Law in Northern Virginia, published in the National Review on 25 September 2001. Snopes link

Computers are wonderful things. Type in a whole sentance of ANY text, and you can find it if it's been posted anywhere. Following th chronology back to the source isn't much harder....

FWIW "America" cannot be defeated until and unless our ideals perish from the earth. America is, after all, an idea, and not just a piece of land.

I don't care who wrote it, or if it was published in the National Review or the leading paper in Pakistan, I like it. I like it a lot. :)

Seems to me, I remember a "song" (or recording, anyway) that got some radio time back in the early '70s. It really was written by a Canadian and had pretty much the same sentiments.

As for Snopes, I guess it's only natural to want to lash out at whomever tells you the truth behind the fairy tale. I was almost disinherited for showing my mother that the Koran (9:11) didn't really forecast Sadaam's downfall.

Regardless of authorship, the truth written there is indubitable!

Of course, as does any other people, we also have intolerant, selfish, greedy and arrogant people among us. Let's strive to be the type of people in the original post, not the kind I mentioned here. Or, as I read once, the striving to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am....

Buena suerte,

eGG

(who always checks both sides of a coin before wagering on a toss)

If you beleive everything snopes prints then PM me cause i got a bridge (brooklyn) to lease cheap. Ya'll need to do your

research , snopes is pure BS, it is funded by george soros.

Redd

Archived