SASS Wire Forum

social Butterfly.. or I want to hear your story?

Deja Vous

I was told the other night I am a social butterfly.. lol.. The truth is I talk a bit at times.. but mostly I listen.. So, when I stop by to talk t o you I say little cuz I want to hear your news.. How your wife or husband are, the kids.. why are you shooting... what is new this week.. The one thing I can not talk about is my job... so I need all of you to fill me up with day to day stuff.. lol.. I talk about my past plenty, and a bit about stuff that happeneds in my world.. But the truth is... I want to hear about you, and how you are, and what is new with you.. what you think.. what you and your family are wanting to do.. I dont know why,... maybe being the yongest I am always looking for a Leader.. lol.. But I love your stories,.

Year ago I spend time with my grandmother and I wrote on the back of many of her old photos.. the names, places and history to this tday surprisie and humor all of us.. so, I guess because of that I found out how much you can learn from others.. So, if I see ya at a shoot,, know I will talk, laugh a lot.. but what I am waiting for ,.. is your story.. your humor.. and your perspective to enjoy.. You know.. I already know "how I feel" ..geesh that is pretty boring to me.. I want to know you stuff cuz you are all funny, interesting, and I learn a lot too.. Thanks to all of you .. Deja.

I was told the other night I am a social butterfly.. lol.. The truth is I talk a bit at times.. but mostly I listen.. So, when I stop by to talk t o you I say little cuz I want to hear your news.. How your wife or husband are, the kids.. why are you shooting... what is new this week.. The one thing I can not talk about is my job... so I need all of you to fill me up with day to day stuff.. lol.. I talk about my past plenty, and a bit about stuff that happeneds in my world.. But the truth is... I want to hear about you, and how you are, and what is new with you.. what you think.. what you and your family are wanting to do.. I dont know why,... maybe being the yongest I am always looking for a Leader.. lol.. But I love your stories,.

Year ago I spend time with my grandmother and I wrote on the back of many of her old photos.. the names, places and history to this tday surprisie and humor all of us.. so, I guess because of that I found out how much you can learn from others.. So, if I see ya at a shoot,, know I will talk, laugh a lot.. but what I am waiting for ,.. is your story.. your humor.. and your perspective to enjoy.. You know.. I already know "how I feel" ..geesh that is pretty boring to me.. I want to know you stuff cuz you are all funny, interesting, and I learn a lot too.. Thanks to all of you .. Deja.

You are just a lovely lady with a big heart...We need to shoot together when the heat doesn't do in...Now if we can only get you to dress better...Just kidding...

Texas Lizard

I'm sorry, DJ. I must have missed something. Why is it that: The one thing I can not talk about is my job...?

AJ

Ok, Deja, so you have a job, and there's something about it that you shouldn't discuss it with others? Ok.

So I'm thinking what kinds of jobs might you have that you can't discuss with others?

Secret agent. Right. Like Jane Bond or something? You and Pierce Brosnan? Daniel Craig? :excl:

Or International Jewel Thief. There's a good one. They're not supposed to talk about their job, either. :huh: I think it's in their rules, and they probably won't hire you in the first place if you blab contacts all over. Probably there's a lot of cross-over between Secret Agent and International Jewel Thief. Some of each used to be the other...

Let me see...

Superior Court Judge? Probably shouldn't discuss the cases. ;)

Prairie Dog Counter? Someone has to do it. There is probably a highly-funded government program set up to count them. You have to know how many there are, or else you won't know if they're endangered or not, in which case they'll need allotments. But that doesn't seem secret to me— Oh, unless it's the frustration? You're out there, sitting on a mound, waiting. Then a little head pops up, and you raise your hand to point at it and begin your count—but then the little head pops back down! :o Like, how do you ever get them all?

Politician? No. You can't shut them up. They talk about their job all the time; they just don't say much when they do it. :lol:

OH: Maybe you work with On Star (GM), and you hear everyone's conversations in their cars all the time, but they told you not to tell. :P Now, that could be it. And I can tell by your refusal to talk about it that they picked the right person for the job.

If that's it, there is no need to confirm, as I understand the reasons for confidentiality there. ^_^ And blessings to you!

AJ

Ok, Deja, so you have a job, and there's something about it that you shouldn't discuss it with others? Ok.

So I'm thinking what kinds of jobs might you have that you can't discuss with others?

Secret agent. Right. Like Jane Bond or something? You and Pierce Brosnan? Daniel Craig? :excl:

Or International Jewel Thief. There's a good one. They're not supposed to talk about their job, either. :huh: I think it's in their rules, and they probably won't hire you in the first place if you blab contacts all over. Probably there's a lot of cross-over between Secret Agent and International Jewel Thief. Some of each used to be the other...

Let me see...

Superior Court Judge? Probably shouldn't discuss the cases. ;)

Prairie Dog Counter? Someone has to do it. There is probably a highly-funded government program set up to count them. You have to know how many there are, or else you won't know if they're endangered or not, in which case they'll need allotments. But that doesn't seem secret to me— Oh, unless it's the frustration? You're out there, sitting on a mound, waiting. Then a little head pops up, and you raise your hand to point at it and begin your count—but then the little head pops back down! :o Like, how do you ever get them all?

Politician? No. You can't shut them up. They talk about their job all the time; they just don't say much when they do it. :lol:

OH: Maybe you work with On Star (GM), and you hear everyone's conversations in their cars all the time, but they told you not to tell. :P Now, that could be it. And I can tell by your refusal to talk about it that they picked the right person for the job.

If that's it, there is no need to confirm, as I understand the reasons for confidentiality there. ^_^ And blessings to you!

AJ

Just because Deja has been seen getting on an all black airplane with a bunny on the tail section, that does not mean she has a secret life...It just means she is quiet about it...But we will still keep her with The Cowboys...She's too nice a person...And she does not talk about her secret life...Very trust worthy...Is she a spy??

Texas Lizard

I think it's just a matter of company and customer confidentiality. Either that or she is a deep cover covert op for some super secret govt agency that does not officially exist.

I think it's just a matter of company and customer confidentiality. Either that or she is a deep cover covert op for some super secret govt agency that does not officially exist.

Way cool. Like maybe with the A-Team or something? B)

AJ

Have ya ever seen one o' them BLACK helicopters flying overhead?

ATF...DOJ....CIA.....ICE....BP....NSA....FBI...

Who could it be?

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

Ok. What we should do is get Deja drunk and then ask her.

Are any of you guys good looking?

After she gets drunk, you can sidle up to her and she might divvy up?

(Deja, hope it's okay to be humorous in this thread. If not, I apologize.)

AJ

AJ

Now Jen...

I can't believe you asked these guys if they were good lookin'

of course they are good lookin'

!!!!! :)

Exactly it.. I am not deep cover or any cool sfutf.. just company policy..

It's in the BANK. Just sayin'

Big(whats really pays attention sometimes)Jake

Yep.. I can't say much.. because it is a bank.. and they are picky about what you say.

Have ya ever seen one o' them BLACK helicopters flying overhead?

ATF...DOJ....CIA.....ICE....BP....NSA....FBI...

Who could it be?

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

No.. but would that be you if I did? lol

AJ

Aunt Jens.. you would have to go a long ways to offend me.. lol.. I simply don't know any better cuz i am sappy silly.. lol.. Nah,. I work for a bank. and they are very conservative and when I posted on FB I had to do it with my allias. .and then a site for just my real name for banking pals.. lol.. they are over the top.. so I am careful.. Or try to be.. lol

AJ

Well let's just say that the drunker Deja gets, the better I'll look! :D

Well let's just say that the drunker Deja gets, the better I'll look! :D

Ethans you crack me up.. lol... Legends.. JJJ's and i will be there.. are you going to be there? lol I am not staying over I have to go home to

Rat dog.. not sure about JJJ's but I think he and I are both going home.. but hey we have the day and the evening to be sappy silly.. lol.

You are just a lovely lady with a big heart...We need to shoot together when the heat doesn't do in...Now if we can only get you to dress better...Just kidding...

Texas Lizard

Ah.. dress better.. just when I was going to dress less.. lol TL you are a nut.. lol

Now Jen...

I can't believe you asked these guys if they were good lookin'

of course they are good lookin'

!!!!! :)

yes they are.. lol.. and Aunt Jen just made my friends list cuz she is so darn funny.. lol... Course you are there already.. Deja..

• 4 weeks later...

AJ

Go look at Utah Bob's veterans' site in space number 1. I'm freakin' GORGEOUS!!!

NO BRAG, JUST FACT.

I still look just like that...sorta!

AJ

AJ , Ask her bout dat night when she got drunk and danced on da table tops !!!

Dat was down rat funny !

AJ , Ask her bout dat night when she got drunk and danced on da table tops !!!

Dat was down rat funny !

It was funny.. and I can laught today still.. but his cousin sure hurt the next day, lol.. She was so talented and she could tap dance.. Me.. geesh I can not dance one step. The booze got to me that night.. the dance on a table top was bad.. but what made me decide to not drink was the fact that she was hurt, and I had no problem with being support by a dozen or so strangers waiting arms... I decided that I would be as bad as my brother, so I should not drink. We seem to have a bit of a weakness, huh? lol.. While gettin warm and fuzzy is funny, being too funny is not acceptable in most cases. Besides.. once I did my dumb dance, and got to know about everyone in the saloon that night for being silly.... I suddenly fell asleep about two hours after being really loaded... and I can fall asleep standing up if I am tired.. .. flat out gone.. lol... I was not fun at that point, I am pretty sure..

Archived