SASS Wire Forum

Some Reloading stuff F/S (GOING BACK IN THE SAFE)

Hello the wire!!

Hope your days are cooler than ours have been lately.

I have just ridded myself of some irons that I haven't shot in a while, and in order to keep me from buying "something" else in the same caliber, I'm going to get rid of my reloading stuff for those calibers.

I have, for Dillon 550B:

A: Dillon die set for .45 ACP, includes Dies, powder die, caliber conversion kit, and tool head.

B: Dillon Die set for .223, includes Dies, powder die, caliber conversion kit, and tool head.

The Die sets price out from Dillon at $152.80 + shipping, I'll ship them to you in a flat rate box for $125.00 ea.

Thanks for looking and stay cool. Gonna' putt'em waaaay back in the safe.

Al

Hello the wire!!

I have just ridded myself of some irons that I haven't shot in a while, and in order to keep me from buying "something" else in the same caliber, I'm going to get rid of my reloading stuff for those calibers.

I have, for Dillon 550B:

A: Dillon die set for .45 ACP, includes Dies, powder die, caliber conversion kit, and tool head.

B: Dillon Die set for .223, includes Dies, powder die, caliber conversion kit, and tool head.

C: 260+ new Starline .45ACP brass and 35 or so once fired.

D: 2 50 count bags of new Winchester 38-55 brass.

The Die sets price out from Dillon at $152.80 + shipping, I'll ship them to you in a flat rate box for $125.00 ea.

The .45 brass is $85.00/500 from Starline, (and it's backordered), I'll ship it to you for $45.00

The 38-55 is $25.00/50 shipped.

Thanks for looking and stay cool.

Al

BTT. Slippin' to the bottom waaaay to fast.

Al, I'll take the 45 acp brass!

Send your address.

Hey Grouchy, Good to hear from ya again! Address comin' on a PM

Al

Hello the wire!!

I have, for Dillon 550B:

Thanks for looking and stay cool.

Al

One more bump, then to the far back of the shelf so's I can't see them.

Al

Archived