SASS Wire Forum

The July Issue of Frontier Tales is Online Now!

Durango Duke

Howdy, and Happy Independence Day! Here's what's happening at Frontier Tales this month!

The Belle of the Ball is someone you'd like to get to know better, but could the same be said for the Belle of Waggoner House? Mayyyybe not.

See for yourself in “The Belle of Waggoner House” by David A. Carrillo.

Robert E. Lee is dead, killed by an assassin's bullet. But the war had been over for years.

There had to be a reason, and Sheriff Charlie Landers intends to find out in “The Window” by Dave Hoing.

Bree Finch keeps on chasin’ Sheriff Sig Freeley with the aim to bring him into the corral of holy matrimony. But Sig is already engaged and his beloved has set the date for next Saturday.

What's a poor girl to do? Find out in “Screaming Woman” by Jason Stuart.

Savanna Sal and Betsey Lovey were successful businesswomen. Sal ran the Peachtree Saloon. Lovey was, well, lovey. Their commerce did not compete, but what are two gals to do when they’re both vying for one professional gambler?

The answer lies in “Women of Action” by Willie Whiskers.

Enjoy!

Durango Duke

aka Duke Pennell, Editor

Frontier Tales

This is a blatant act of self promotion. I'm so please to be included for the first time in Frontier Tales with my story Women of Action. This is the first time I've written under my cowboy alias. Don't forget to vote (for me of course) for the best story of the month. WW

Archived