SASS Wire Forum

App & check in the mail for RANGE WAR

Yup - and hotel is booked too ...

Sure the shooting is exciting, but since I don't 'place' in matches were there are more than 3 shooters in my category (:lol: ) the thrill is meeting pards, old & new, and having a general good time.

The reason for me to join Range War is 1) I like shooting (duh) 2) it is the state shoot, and folks should try to support that....and 3) heard it is a heck of a time.....pretty good reasons I reckon ;)

Hope to see y'all there ~

http://www.wolverinerangers.org/RW.html

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I HAVE!!!

not.

Looks like a great match though.

Was happy to finally get to meet ya... :)

but ya tricked me... :P

I'll be there Gunner, wouldn't miss it. RJ Law & Deuce do a great job, it's an awesome shoot. You will definitely be glad you went, & it's about time you made it over there. And don't be hidin in the long grass, talkin about not placin in anything where 3 awards are given out. We know you better than that. See ya there pard.

Howdy Gunner!! I'll be sending in my app tomorrow and will be looking to meet your acquaintance on the range!! I'll look forward to seeing all my Wolverine friends and to meeting new ones. I'll be at DSC this weekend and will try to take in a few other Michigan events before Range War too so I'll look for you. I'll be joined by my sidekick Briscoe Callaghan the notorious backshooter but if you want to see him best be looking over your shoulder!!!! :ph34r::lol:

Colt

I'll be there Gunner, wouldn't miss it. RJ Law & Deuce do a great job, it's an awesome shoot. You will definitely be glad you went, & it's about time you made it over there. And don't be hidin in the long grass, talkin about not placin in anything where 3 awards are given out. We know you better than that. See ya there pard.

Fantastic Slo Mo ~ you are one of those that got me 'hooked' on the game again...maybe we can shoot in the same posse.

GG ~

Howdy Gunner!! I'll be sending in my app tomorrow and will be looking to meet your acquaintance on the range!! I'll look forward to seeing all my Wolverine friends and to meeting new ones. I'll be at DSC this weekend and will try to take in a few other Michigan events before Range War too so I'll look for you. I'll be joined by my sidekick Briscoe Callaghan the notorious backshooter but if you want to see him best be looking over your shoulder!!!! :ph34r::lol:

Colt

Lookin' forward to meetin' y'all :)

• 2 weeks later...

Gunner all set for Range War as Slo-Mo said Deuce an RJ sure put on one heck of a shoot.NK

10-4 Nunica Kid pard!!!! I am so looking forward to it! :)

Archived