SASS Wire Forum

What a Great 4th July Shoot in Tennessee !

risinoutlaw

Just wanted to say thank you to the Greene County Regulators in Rogersville TN for a most enjoyable Saturday of shooting. Vaquera and I had the best time, the stages were spot on with good movement followed by lots of good food. Most of all we've not met so many kind friendly folks in one place for a very long timme. Thank you everyone, Eliazabeth and I look forward to seeing all you again soon.

Side Note: Widder, you are one smokin strategic rockin' gun fighter. Keep the research going my friend. It's awesome!

Risinoutlaw:

Although The Greene County Regulators are not my home club, they sure fill the bill for having as good a monthly match as you will find anywhere. And I try to make it up there every month.

PLUS, their Annual match coming up this fall is THE BEST one day match you could imagine.

They give NICE trophies and have a Top Gun shootoff.

Although they don't serve lunch for 'normal' monthlies, their Annual match has everything. Great setups, great shootoff stage AND.....GREAT FOOD!

Oh yea, they are the finest folk anywhere. They've done a great job on their stages and props and keep the place beautiful.

Thanks for the kind words. But it was MY pleasure to shoot with you and Vaquera again. Congratualtions on a great match you had also.

Hope to see you soon.

..........Widder

Archived