SASS Wire Forum

5 Dogs Creek

Shooting Bull

Sour Kraut and I went to visit some dear friends in California over the 4th weekend. As luck would have it, the good folks at 5 Dogs Creek had their monthly match that weekend also so we decided to cruise on down there and check them out. What a fun match. Sure it was hot but, we knew that was gonna be the case before hand and were prepared. The range is incredible and they make good use of it with fast fun stages.

On top of all that, as we've come to expect from all SASS clubs, the people were fantastic. They welcomed us with open arms and made for a wonderfual day of shooting and laughing, laughing and shooting. Couldn't ask for a better holiday.

Thanks again to the great folks at 5 Dogs Creek for letting us join you and making us feel welcome.

Sour Kraut and Philly Slim

Your more that welcome to join us anytime your hankerin for some fun!

Quick Draw Grandpaw

Alias: Mike

Welcome at 5Dogs

Me and Old Top have shot several times at 5Dogs, most recently at their Victorian "Shebang" match. It was a hoot and Old Top got to shoot his Trapdoor all weekend. The folks there are great and the stages and props are first rate. We look foward to goin back.

check at my web page to see a couple of our visits:

curley

Wish I'd have known Slim. I'da gone over there to see ya and shoot. I thought about it anyway but talked myself out of it in favor of sitting on my keester. Would'a been a quick 2 hour drive, crap.

Did you shoot?

Fillmore-DAMMIT

Wish I'd have known Slim. I'da gone over there to see ya and shoot. I thought about it anyway but talked myself out of it in favor of sitting on my keester. Would'a been a quick 2 hour drive, crap.

Did you shoot?

Fillmore-DAMMIT

Oh yeah, shot five really fun stages. As a matter of fact, part of their wonderful hospitality was letting me take the overall win. I told you those folks was friendly. :lol:

Oh yeah, shot five really fun stages. As a matter of fact, part of their wonderful hospitality was letting me take the overall win. I told you those folks was friendly. :lol:

Nice!

It was great to see you and Sour Kraut! Glad you had a good time. Next time we'll have to be on the same posse....and try to come when the weather is a bit warmer. B)

Five Dogs Creek Shoot...........Yeeeeeh, Haaaaa there Pilgrim....... The Best of the Best.........

Be there again next year with Sly Puppy.

Well Philly, what did you expect. 5-Dogs is, after all, you know, in THE GREAT REPUBLIC OF CALIFORNIA. And don't forget they host the SASS California State Championship each year. You can't find a better bunch of pards than on that range. I was fixin' to bring the portable Sheep Dip tank, but we shoot on the same days and couldn't leave our range unprotected, but I see they took good care of you! See ya soon.....................

Just George

Archived