SASS Wire Forum

The 4th of July pics

July 4th in Dove Creek. :FlagAm:

If you have some Independence Day pics, shoot 'em to me and I'll post them.

sixshooterbob@hotmail.com

Hey Bob....was supposed to be in the parade at Dove Creek with the Shriners, but there wern't enough of us so we were only in Rico's parade. :unsure:

Thanks, UB!

I already know that will be the best Fourth of July photo essay I"ll see this year. I miss that kind of celebration....

Hey Bob....was supposed to be in the parade at Dove Creek with the Shriners, but there wern't enough of us so we were only in Rico's parade. :unsure:

Too bad. You woulda been a hit.

I was so inspired by the WWII vets tribute that I joined the VFW this afternoon.

Surprised me.

I was so inspired by the WWII vets tribute that I joined the VFW this afternoon.

Surprised me.

Way to go Bob. I first joined the VFW on my way home from RVN in 1971. Then again 6 years ago and am still a member. I have breakfast every Tuesday AM with about a dozen Marines and a few Navy guys. Some are WWII, some Korea vets and VietNam. My newest best friends...I'm helping 2 brothers get benefits from the VA they didn't know about. They are all swell guys, remember that word? Swell. Kinda dates us huh? Just sayin'

Big Jake

Way to go Bob. I first joined the VFW on my way home from RVN in 1971. Then again 6 years ago and am still a member. I have breakfast every Tuesday AM with about a dozen Marines and a few Navy guys. Some are WWII, some Korea vets and VietNam. My newest best friends...I'm helping 2 brothers get benefits from the VA they didn't know about. They are all swell guys, remember that word? Swell. Kinda dates us huh? Just sayin'

Big Jake

Actually I just joined to get a new hat. :lol:

Wack a Buick has Badgers name written all over it! :D

I don't know why they were whacking a Buick on the 4th of July.

I guess a Mitsubishi wasn't available. ;)

Archived