SASS Wire Forum

Had To Call The Local Authorities Last Night

Shiloh Brown

I don't like to do it but sometimes things need a good checkin out. I know it's the 4th an all and boys will be boys even if it is against the rules in this town but when the sounds of explosives changes to 5 and then 6 "pops" and an occasional "booom", I was thinkin them's probably blanks but these days ya never know. I called the local dispatcher and told her that just south of my spread someone was firin a revolver and a shotgun and I would hate to have a piece of lead come thorough the wall and git my dog or somethin. She said they'd check it out at which my wife asked, "how did you know it was a revolver and a shotgun and not the fireworks we been hearin all night." I looked at her and said,"really???". At which I hung up my hat and went to bed. Have a Good Shootin' 4th....

Nice warm evening, there was probably some banging between the fireworks!

Nice warm evening, there was probably some banging between the fireworks!

Hope so!!!

But if sumbody called the cops ever time I fired a gun in my neck of the woods I'd know every County Boy by their first name----

Hope all turned out to be okeedokee----

Hope so!!!

But if sumbody called the cops ever time I fired a gun in my neck of the woods I'd know every County Boy by their first name----

Hope all turned out to be okeedokee----

Yep, but everybody knows that Boss can't hit the barn from the inside so not to worry much. :lol:

Archived