SASS Wire Forum

JJJ"s I am so sorryyyyy...

Deja Vous

Show him a bunch of doilies you knitted yourself. Tell him you prefer fetching water from the creek to indoor plumbing. Let JJJ tryout your home made soap.

You are still gonna be way to young for him!!!!

I don't know anything about dying hair. Mine is kind of gray with some brown mixed in. It was blond when I was little. It changes color all by itself!

can I guy the dollies at a gargage sale I dont have time to knit or crochett I am too busy shooting.. lol.. Fetching water at the creek, really.. okay fine.. I will go out and search for potable water now in CA.. lol.. My homemade soap.. hmmm while I can make soap.. I don't do it.. but I can rewrap a bar of dove .. I will simply sharpee out the name.. lol..

The dying part.. now I am not much for that sort of stuff.. maybe I could buy a wig or something? And hey false teeth, have my own teeth STILL>. lol.. But maybe I could find some and super glue them in???

I am pretty sure the teeth would win him over.. in fact Howdy had a pair at Ambush. .let me fo find him on Facebook.. lol.. Perfect.. lol

Archived