SASS Wire Forum

Sunday evening winding down

Grizzly Dave

Dunno bout no bears, I was up in the Cascades a few weeks ago and was doing some skinny dipping and hand fishing, maybe they saw me! I shore hope not, that sight would probably scar them for life.

Bout time for the bunkhouse for me too, has been for a couple of hours...

No alarms for me though, I'll wake up when I wake up, hopefully well after the sun is up.

Evenin' all. I would like to have one of what Uno's drinkin, please. Mind if'n I snuggle up to you, Uno darlin'?

Yep poor big guy is having a tough time of it. His girl friend isn't sure what to do. She's excitedly pacing around the house. It's like she senses she should be scared, by the bug guy's behavior, but she's not sure why. When the loud screechy ones go off, the cats get upset too. The fourth holiday is usually a tough one for the kids because it seems to last a couple of weeks long...........

Now wait a second, darlin'. I did fetch the paper towels for you and ask if you needed assistance. The reason for touching your hat boxes in the first place was so I could sell the hats for you...... Ya should'a thanked me. I am sorry bit I did try to help clean up..... {war department, harumph}

Best part about feudin is the makin up.

We aren't really fuedin, Whiskey. Jes poken at each other. 20 years together is a long time to get upset over such silly stuff. I do like the makin up part tho..... :wub:

Well I hate I missed the party, but I had to go find a new skillet for Miss Whiskey. Schoolmarm says she don't care how I broke it she ain't lettin' nobody have her good #10 seasoned cast arn skillet, and that's final!! :unsure::unsure::lol:

Miss Whiskey, I hope a #8'll do. Biggest one I could find! You shouldn't orta' use somethin' that brittle on a "titanium cranium"!! :lol::lol:

Happy Independance Day Y'all!!

Forsooth, what is this work thingy of which you speak?

I'll take nother bottle of Bulliet, seein who Badger got tofo on dem playin cards !!!

And Whiskey, I'll take a handfull of dem pecan cookies......soak'em in dat bourbon, remember ? :unsure::lol:

Pecans and Bourbon just seem to go together so well.

Oh, dey do !!! :P

(Crumbs fallin out da conors of my mouth)

Filler up again, well ya ?? :D

(Holds out glass)

Hawk can have my share Miss Whiskey, I'm full.

Do dat mean ya fold ?! ;)

No Grizz, that's a bogus hand. Royal flush is a loser, I win. Now buy me another bourbon. Oh, and I just won your car.

Make him sign it over to ya, rat now !!!

(I knew I should've held on to dem 5 Aces of Spades !!! dry.gif )

If you say so Miss Whiskey, momma always told me never question a lady.

You can pick up your 1994 Toyota Corolla with about 300 thousand miles whenever you want, but I'd suggest stopping every few miles on the way home to fill up the oil and transmission fluid.

Not me, that's for sure. Years ago I used to have to go to Vegas once a year on business. I'll stash away a few dollars every paycheck so I'd have a little money to play cards while I was there. I quickly learned that it wasn't for me. While I enjoy playing cards, I don't enjoy throwing money away. A few bucks and call it entertainment is fine, past that, no thanks.

I wasn't that smart the first time, was with some folks who could afford to throw alot away, and I would up doing likewise. After that I took X number of dollars, when that was done, so was I, and as time went on I found I was done even before I'd thrown it all away. I'm glad I don't have to make that trip anymore. We always ate some great food, saw a good show now and again, but the rest I could do without.

I'll have 2 fingers of Old Overholt if ya got some... glad y'all had a Happy 4th. I stayed home and did nuthin but relax and watch movies...and my treadmill run

Archived