SASS Wire Forum

45 Years Today

that she's officially put up with me. Actually, we go back further than that as she lived about 3 miles from our farm in Hockley County, TX. Always considered her a rascally tomboy until one day it hit me that she might be a little past the tomboy stage. We've raised two fine girls and have four grandkids. Hit a lot of bumps along the way but who doesn't. I really love that woman! :wub:

Good to see folks remaining commited to each other. It really does get easier when you work at it and care for each other. It'll be thirty-five years for me 'n' Schoolmarm later this summer. I got no inclination towards changin' it.

Congrats Sam, and of course my condolances to the little lady!! :lol:

Congratulations to you both, Sam...!!! May you both have another 45 more... a fine milestone to celebrate...!!!

Vaya con Dios

Congrats!! Many happy returns.

Congratulations to you both, Sam!!

Y'all have had a rough time this year with health problems and bad weather..........

.........May you both spend the day soaking up the joy and pleasure of each others company!!

~EE Taft~

Congratulations!! God bless and keep you both all the days of your lives.

Congrats Sam. I hereby declare this day of celebration in honor of Yellowhouse Sam and his wife. There shall be fireworks in the sky tonight across this Nation . Just sayin'

Big Jake

P.S. missed it by that much....tomorrow night OK?

Archived