SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse.....

EE Taft

Today, in a simple ceremony, my Brother and his long time love finally tied the knot!

It was a warm but beautiful day along the bank of the Salt river here in NE Missouri, at a point where the river and a small unnamed creek come together that they did the deed. Afterwards we had a BBQ, music and good time with good friends and family. It all came together at the point when we all jumped in the muddy river and had a nice cool swim.

Needless to say, (me being rowdy like I am) I went in the water in cannon ball style wearing my boots, britches, and cowboy hat! :D

A good time was had by all!!! ^_^

I ask this simple prayer request for them, that they may have a long and happy life together and may the blessings and wisdom of other happily married couples rub off on them.

Y'all have a good 4th!

Today was a good day to be in small town, USA!! :FlagAm:

~EE Taft~

Sounds like such a good time. They have my best wishes and prayers for a long, happy marriage. Bucky and I celebrate our 25th in December.

Oh, and everybody thanks you for jumping in the water with your britches on!

Today, in a simple ceremony, my Brother and his long time love finally tied the knot!

It was a warm but beautiful day along the bank of the Salt river here in NE Missouri, at a point where the river and a small unnamed creek come together that they did the deed. Afterwards we had a BBQ, music and good time with good friends and family. It all came together at the point when we all jumped in the muddy river and had a nice cool swim.

Needless to say, (me being rowdy like I am) I went in the water in cannon ball style wearing my boots, britches, and cowboy hat! :D

A good time was had by all!!! ^_^

I ask this simple prayer request for them, that they may have a long and happy life together and may the blessings and wisdom of other happily married couples rub off on them.

Y'all have a good 4th!

Today was a good day to be in small town, USA!! :FlagAm:

~EE Taft~

EE.s you are a good brother.. and your blessing to them is the best.. y'all have fun ...

I miss small town USA alot.. I feel ike a lttile fish in a big pond at times.. But I have JJJ's he keeps me feeling "normal" well as normal as I can feel.. It is hard growing up a hick and not being with hicks ... Life is so darn simple in a hicks life.. so complex in the big city.

I am so sure you will guide them like a good MO hick can to the path God meant us to follow... Of love, dedication, and forever after.. things that some city people dont know wny you would ever want I guess... Your a nice guy.. and your have your head on right.. good luck to you and your family.

Prayers for a long, happy, and prosperous life together... and the remembrance of what is truly important in a relationship...

Vaya con Dios

Thanks to you all for the well wishes!

Classy pic from the wedding..... :D

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac20/EE_Taft/IMG_20110702_2339copy.jpg

Here's a pic of the bride and groom......The bride is toting away the groom in true fashion! :lol:

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac20/EE_Taft/IMG_20110702_2327copy.jpg

As I said in the first post, it was a very simple and fun family wedding. very down to earth and an all around happy day!

~EE Taft~

PS, y'all ain't gettin' a pic of me in the river.........at some point I think I lost my britches! :o

Thanks to you all for the well wishes!

Classy pic from the wedding..... :D

http://i881.photobuc...02_2339copy.jpg

Here's a pic of the bride and groom......The bride is toting away the groom in true fashion! :lol:

http://i881.photobuc...02_2327copy.jpg

As I said in the first post, it was a very simple and fun family wedding. very down to earth and an all around happy day!

~EE Taft~

PS, y'all ain't gettin' a pic of me in the river.........at some point I think I lost my britches! :o

"Now you will feel no rain

for each of you will shelter for the other.

Now you will feel no cold

for each of you will be warmth for the other.

Now there is no loneliness for you

now you are two persons

but there is one life before you.

Go now to your dwelling place

to enter into days of your life together.

And many your days be good

and long upon mother earth."

Amen !!

"Now you will feel no rain

for each of you will shelter for the other.

Now you will feel no cold

for each of you will be warmth for the other.

Now there is no loneliness for you

now you are two persons

but there is one life before you.

Go now to your dwelling place

to enter into days of your life together.

And many your days be good

and long upon mother earth."

Amen !!

:)

That was nice, 'Pache.

Thanks!

My Brother and his step son are coming over for the 4th fireworks tomorrow. His new bride has to work so it will just be the two of them. We are going to BBQ (once again...no such thing as too much BBQ!) and watch the fireworks in America's hometown.

Should be fun! It's just a shame that the bride has to work on the 4th.

~EE Taft~

Archived