SASS Wire Forum

My new book

There is a picture of the cover of the cover of my new book, Valentine's Revenge, and a short excerpt from the book posted on my blog. Feel free to check it out!. I hope to have it in print, Kindle and NookBooks some time in the next few weeks.

http://www.sisleycreekpress.com/

I don't do the elektronic reader thing but I can turn a printed page.

And will.:lol:

Congrats on the book. I do have to mention the cover photo features a copy of the Colt 1878 shotgun and the book excerpt says "August 14, 1845." Perhaps you can still have the cover art changed to feature a period correct muzzle loading shotgun. Perhaps the "reckoning" takes place 33 years later? hard to tell at this point.

Best of luck on your book!

Thanks, all, Actually, Ethan, the story happens in 1880. The excerpt is actually a prologue of sorts. The shotgun is what I had on hand to take a picture of for the book cover... :D

Perfect! I am glad to hear the guns are period correct! Like UB I prefer the page turning method of reading, however I do have a Nook provided to me by my boys and have read a number of books on it. I'll add yours once it comes out!

Thanks, all, Actually, Ethan, the story happens in 1880. The excerpt is actually a prologue of sorts. The shotgun is what I had on hand to take a picture of for the book cover... :D

Archived