SASS Wire Forum

Anybody Shooting Xenia Tomorrow?

DocWard

If so, do you have space to spare in your gun cart that I can share?

I hate to ask, but I am really hoping to get out and shoot!

Did you try contacting Ruger Ray? I'm sure he could help find someone with some extra space. I could probably fit a couple extra guns on my cart but I don't have any extra space for ammo and other stuff.

I had plans to buy a used one today, but the seller is feeling under the weather today, and was unable to meet me half way. It may still pan out in the future, we'll just have to wait and see. I certainly appreciate his offer.

Russ, I'm about an hour and a half from Milford, so a three hour round trip. Probably not in the works today, unfortunately. According to Google Maps you are less than an hour away from Greene County Cowboys:

http://www.gcfng.com/gccowboys/directions.html

Chris, no, I didn't think about contacting Ruger Ray, but I will fire off an e-mail as soon as I am finished with this post. If all else fails, I can haul my ammo in a bag. I did it for years shooting trap. It's just two long guns and ammo that gets a bit challenging to juggle.

Xenia has a club? Cool, that's just a hop skip and a jump from where my daughter goes to college, I see a combination trip.... :D

Then again I think Guns of August is the weekend before she has to be back on campus, she's trying to talk me into driving back for the match...an effort to get me to let her have her car back there, not gonna happen this year.

Doc, if you don't get any other offers just bring a small bag or something for your ammo and accessories and you can put your long guns on my cart. I'm pretty sure they have racks at each stage also, so there's plenty of places to set your long guns down once you're down at the range.

Jeepers Doc, I was worried for a minute...Xenia was a very comely young latina I knew some time ago. Hate to have anything bad happen to her. :lol:

Let's hope not! Next time I'll try to phrase it differently!

Chris, that sounds like a plan. Thanks!

Archived