SASS Wire Forum

drinks on me..

evil dogooder

One year ago the greatest gift I ever received... my son.... was born. Time sure flys. So anyone wants one I'm buying.

Small packages can sure make a huge change in your life! He has taught me so much. Made me grow up yet stay young.

Thanks to all the great people who join me. He is truely a blessing. Still what they say is true.... payback is a b!$@# all I can say is thanks to my parents for all they did to put up with me.

Respectively

evil dogooder

One year ago the greatest gift I ever received... my son.... was born. Time sure flys. So anyone wants one I'm buying.

Small packages can sure make a huge change in your life! He has taught me so much. Made me grow up yet stay young.

Thanks to all the great people who join me. He is truely a blessing. Still what they say is true.... payback is a b!$@# all I can say is thanks to my parents for all they did to put up with me.

Respectively

evil dogooder

Congrats 'n thanks fer the drink!

BUT- Wait bout 15 yrs 'n you'll be beggin us fer drinks!!!!!!!

Kiddin- KINDA

Oh.....(HICK) Great !!! Another (HICK) bottle of (HICK) Bulliet to put (HICK) down !!!! :wacko:

Oh.....(HICK) Great !!! Another (HICK) bottle of (HICK) Bulliet to put (HICK) down !!!! :wacko:

Whoa one bottle??? Around here we drink hard one bottle just ain't gonna cut it

Whoa one bottle??? Around here we drink hard one bottle just ain't gonna cut it

What (HICK) cha mean ?(HICK)

(HICK) I've puut (HICK) down twenty(HICK) eleventeen or (HICK) so !! :wacko:

What (HICK) cha mean ?(HICK)

(HICK) I've puut (HICK) down twenty(HICK) eleventeen or (HICK) so !! :wacko:

Good start!!!! Now we gonna get drunk ;-)

Good start!!!! Now we gonna get drunk ;-)

(HICK) Now ya(HICK) be talkin '!!!

(HICK) Ohhh....Why is da floor spinnin'? (HICK)

Congratulation to you and to your son. Enjoy him while he is young. He will be out doing his thing in

no time. Then Mom and Dad have some real work to do. That is part of the parent thing also.

A few fingers of Mac and I will tell you stories.

Respectively

evil dogooder

The song "don't blink" breaks my heart because it is so true. I lost a child, and raise my hubbys brother and sister. I got them when they were teens, and man did we have so much fun. the girl off to college, the buy off to the service... The short time I had them made me wish I could have enjoyed more time ... but you get what your get.. so enjoy them, and dont blink.. they are gone so fast... But the time they are here is what life is about.

Archived