SASS Wire Forum

Whatchya doin' this weekend?

Yup! It's a combination party....4th of July and Going Away party.

I always throw my own Going Away parties...that way I can invite the people that are happy to be seeing me go away! And we have fun!!

Tomorrow we have 30 of our closest friends and co-workers coming over for baby back ribs, pork and beans, bratwurst and beer.

This is going to be a hoot!!

Whatchyoudoin' this weekend?

Have fun pard!

I am shootin' with the Rockford Regulators on Saturday and gonna enjoy 4th of July in celebration of our Nation's and my daughter's birthday (Sassy Sunshine). :D

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Hi Charlie!

Does that mean you are coming back to the states?

I will shoot with The Outlaws tomorrow. Other than that, I will probably work on Hubby's "Allie Do" list, which I'm sure has sand, putty, and paint trim on it.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Yup! And that means that I hope to see you at another Sparta event sometime soon!

You wo*&king ALL weekend? You're not celebrating or watching fireworks?

Shooting with the Orange and Lake Charles pards at the Orange Range, tomorrow

Hi Charlie,

I hope to return to Sparta some day. I had a great time.

I also hope no one is using fireworks near us, in the Sierra foothills. For many years, we'd have 4th of July parties (downtown Sacramento), Hubby always had the "baddest" fireworks on the block. I'm glad we don't do that anymore.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Well, the fireworks have already started, albeit sporadically. Captain Jack is keeping a low profile.

Looks like, cutting grass, trimming with the new string trimmer and cooking on the grill are in line.

Oh yeah, a beer run is in the works too.

Well, the fireworks have already started, albeit sporadically. Captain Jack is keeping a low profile.

Looks like, cutting grass, trimming with the new string trimmer and cooking on the grill are in line.

Oh yeah, a beer run is in the works too.

BMC...Glad to see that you got a new string trimmer...I missed that part of the thread...whadyagit?

Beer? I got three cases of of different Greman beers and a case of Irish(Kilkenny) and a small 1/4 keg

Allie Mo(no e), I guess it's been pretty dry out there and I don't blame ya for not wantin' firewerks. Peronally, I'd rather watch a good thunderstorm.

Today it was only 59° when we saw lightning and thunder. Next thing we know, it's raining like crazy and then it turns to hail....our driveway was white as snow and then it quit. Later today, I mowed the lawn and it was a sunny 66°...go figger. Still unseasonably cool for the 4th of July.

Charlie

Hi Charlie,

I hope to return to Sparta some day. I had a great time.

I also hope no one is using fireworks near us, in the Sierra foothills. For many years, we'd have 4th of July parties (downtown Sacramento), Hubby always had the "baddest" fireworks on the block. I'm glad we don't do that anymore.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Well Ms. Mo - don't want to scare ya away, but if you go to Sparta I definately will go to that shoot! I've got a bone to pick with you (you know I'm joshin'....right?;) )

Would be honored to met ya ~

I shall relax and bask in the sun. I'll walk up to the top of the canyon and sit on Elk Rock overlooking the fields and mountains in the distance. And I'll know that as far as I can see the land is under no despot's heel.

I will raise the flag and salute. Maybe I'll watch a ball game on TV and have my first beer in 6 months.

I'll honor 56 of the bravest men who ever lived and re-read some of their writings and quotes.

I'll raise a glass to all those who have kept us free over the years and those who continue to stand on guard and sacrifice for us.

Then I'll go to the parade in Dove Creek on Monday and watch a bunch of happy Americans celebrate the best dang holiday ever!

Life is good when you're a free man. :FlagAm:

I shall relax and bask in the sun. I'll walk up to the top of the canyon and sit on Elk Rock overlooking the fields and mountains in the distance. And I'll know that as far as I can see the land is under no despot's heel.

I will raise the flag and salute. Maybe I'll watch a ball game on TV and have my first beer in 6 months.

I'll honor 56 of the bravest men who ever lived and re-read some of their writings and quotes.

I'll raise a glass to all those who have kept us free over the years and those who continue to stand on guard and sacrifice for us.

Then I'll go to the parade in Dove Creek on Monday and watch a bunch of happy Americans celebrate the best dang holiday ever!

That just put a tear in my eye - you certainly are an example of 'Life is Good' ~ especially considering the last week or so....

wishing you a very happy 4th of July...

Dang, Bob....you nailed it right there!

Enjoy it, while I'm still in the land we fought for our freedom from...You know what I mean...It's nice being here...but it's better being at home....especially for this holiday!

Charlie

Taking the wife and daughter shopping Saturday. We decided to go once a month shopping at a Iowa town square. Tomorrow is Pella Iowa with it's Dutch history I'm gonna hit the bakery's and have a bunch of sweets!!!

Sunday is shooting with the Fort Des Moines Rangers.

Monday is a family cook out at my brother-in-law's. They have new twin grandbabies that are gonna be thar from Colorado.

Fun!!!!

CPK

p.s. I got the DVD in the mail and watched it last night. Thank you!!

+1 (sniff) :FlagAm:

Dang Bob........Heck yes :FlagAm:

Yup! It's a combination party....4th of July and Going Away party.

I always throw my own Going Away parties...that way I can invite the people that are happy to be seeing me go away! And we have fun!!

Tomorrow we have 30 of our closest friends and co-workers coming over for baby back ribs,

pork and beans,
bratwurst and beer.

This is going to be a hoot!!

Whatchyoudoin' this weekend?

Ya know, pork 'n beans dont git nuff recognition ------

I cud (& have) eat them thangs for breakfast!!!!!!

Easier to ask what I am not doing this weekend.

Today I went up and visited the Hell on Wheels match and had fun, sure wish I was shooting the match.

Then have 4 events to attend over the next 2 or 3 days. Thankfully one of them will involve some recreational shooting.

Sheesh, I'm tired just thinking about it.

Shootin' with the Cavalier Cowboys on Sunday with a cookout afterward, then stayin' home and smoking some killer ribs for company on the 4th.

Ya know, pork 'n beans dont git nuff recognition ------

I cud (& have) eat them thangs for breakfast!!!!!!

Heck...The Brits do that every morning! ^_^:)

Archived