SASS Wire Forum

Could Oswald have Done It?

Aunt Jen

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fast forward! If only the Warren Commission had access to having Mythbusters test the various ballistic theories the problem would have been solved long ago! :rolleyes:

Jeez, we haven't even broached Sirhan and RFK. That likely was not jihad and RFK was hated more by the mob than JFK. Then there's the Marilyn Monroe connection and how far up the line did the Billy Sol Estes mess go? All the way to LBJ? Quite a few people died in mysterious ways in that deal.

So theres everyone enough material to rival the Drivel thread. And besides that I am bald and convinced my grandson early on that Nana pulled out all my hair. He's ten now and still hasn't forgiven her. I'll wait 25 years before I tell him the truth! :lol:

I had a Carcano identical to Oswald's in the 70's.

Yes he could have made the shot.

I'm convinced he did make the shot.

I'm convinced he acted alone.

I'm convinced Oliver Stone is an idiot.

I'm also pretty sure Yellowhouse Sam is right. ;)

I can't speak to the rest, but I am with you on part of it!

A shot from the "grassy knoll" would explain why JFK's head tilted back from the bullet. If he got shot from the back his head would have went forward right? I'm not a conspiracy nut job but that is one question I have always had. Why did his head tilt BACKWARDS after he was shot? You can clearly see that in the news footage. :unsure: Rye

Not necessarily.

Warren Commission says so, so it was written, so it is so. All I need to know. Government would not lie to it's US Citizens on this one! :FlagAm:

Occam's Razor. Oswald acting alone can cover all the facts. Adding a cast of hundreds that include LBJ, the Mob, the CIA, Castro, Mao, Kruchev, cops, the press, medical examiners, and the Warren Commission, complicates the matter, and takes as fact assumptions.

Fast forward! If only the Warren Commission had access to having Mythbusters test the various ballistic theories the problem would have been solved long ago! :rolleyes:

Jeez, we haven't even broached Sirhan and RFK. That likely was not jihad and RFK was hated more by the mob than JFK. Then there's the Marilyn Monroe connection and how far up the line did the Billy Sol Estes mess go? All the way to LBJ? Quite a few people died in mysterious ways in that deal.

So theres everyone enough material to rival the Drivel thread. And besides that I am bald and convinced my grandson early on that Nana pulled out all my hair. He's ten now and still hasn't forgiven her. I'll wait 25 years before I tell him the truth! :lol:

Sam, in twenty five years, will you be able to recognize the truth?

Warren Commission says so, so it was written, so it is so. All I need to know. Government would not lie to it's US Citizens on this one! :FlagAm:

I have some ocean front property in Utah I will sell you

let's get back to the nude idea............

Maybe we can sit on a stump up younder and whittle and tell lies to each other about the "good ole days."

Talk loud. I'll be strainin to hear from the basement :lol:

75 yard shot at a slow moving straightaway target is quite easy. The headshot was probably a bonus as he was probably aiming for the torso. 3 shots in that time frame is definitely doable by any Marine of the era with a Pizza Box....

Maybe we can sit on a stump up younder and whittle and tell lies to each other about the "good ole days."

That'd be good and maybe the Trail Boss will let us fish and play cowboys once in a while.

Bob, didn't know it was that bad. Have hope my friend, surely your wife will let you out in less than 25 years! :)

That'd be good and maybe the Trail Boss will let us fish and play cowboys once in a while.

Bob, didn't know it was that bad. Have hope my friend, surely your wife will let you out in less than 25 years! :)

I was talking bout that deep down cellar that's real hot. ;)

let's get back to the nude idea............

Ok: the nude idea?

So, like, was the shooter in the nude? I think if it had been in South Beach, he might have been—he might have had to have been, to blend in. :lol:

AJ

Aunt Jen looks pensive. "I think someone else set the town character up."

The gambler across the table was holding Aces and 8s, but he paused his play. "You think?"

"Know but can't prove," she says. :angry:

"Where did you get this idea?" another gambler asked.

Aunt Jen says with certainty: "The information's out there. All you have to do is let it in." :o

Aunt Jen Stone

U kiddin--------Rite?

Why should she be kidding? One deranged man acting alone is a whole lot more likely than the dozens, if not hundreds, of people that would have to be involved in most of the conspiracy theories.

Why should she be kidding? One deranged man acting alone is a whole lot more likely than the dozens, if not hundreds, of people that would have to be involved in most of the conspiracy theories.

Because thats wat the guverment said-

Oswald enlisted in the Marines on October 24, 1956, six days after his 17th birthday. In bootcamp, Lee was soon ridiculed for his bad marksmanship.

That is simply not true, I've seen copies of his markmanship records, he was an expert marksman....

It only takes two :ph34r:

Jen, the physics is correct on which way Kennedy's head moved. Think of a balloon, blown up and then you release the pressure. The balloon goes away from the escaping air. Without meaning to sound gross or disrespectful to Kennedy, his head moved away from the escaping bone and brain matter. It's also the same with recoil. The firearm moves away from the escaping gas and shot or bullet, directly into your shoulder.

Awhile back I made a video of me shooting some milk jugs full of water. Here's the link:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK_m-i57K1E&amp

The camera is right beside me, so the jugs are struck head on. But notice that the first two jugs both fly to the left. That's where the weakest part of the jug split and the escaping water pushes the jug in the opposite direction. If the bullet had stayed in the jugs without splitting them open, then the jugs would have moved in the direction of the bullet, or straight away from the camera point of view.

I've also seen footage of actual human skulls, filled with ballistic gelatin react the same way. They move away from the exit wound.

BTW, I believe Oswald was the only shooter, but I don't believe he was acting alone.

When I go to a museum I read everything.. i am a total pain... So I am so interested in "stories".. I love stories. None of us agree 100% but the cool part is we are all able to post stuff and talk about it. My self I believe in our nation and in our people. Is there corruption, I guess so, but because I can not say it for certain I can't go there. I will talk and discuss.. but in the end I have to know it is a fact.

Years ago a guy asked me why I was willing to be his pal when so many did not like him and his wife to be. Well, to me it was so easy t o understand. I wanted to know him for him, not for what others said about him. How would I feel if people believed rumors about me???

Turns out, I was smart to do that.. he was one of the police officers who saved my life so many years ago. Not always does a duck walk like a duck.. Sometimes.. the duck is pretty darn cool and is dressed in blue. .. So... I want to believe in our nation... its people.. and I want to believe that while we do have problems. it is nothing we can not fix.. Deja

Ok: the nude idea?

So, like, was the shooter in the nude? I think if it had been in South Beach, he might have been—he might have had to have been, to blend in. :lol:

AJ

At the time of the Kennedy assassination, South Beach was a world away from coolness. Merely a neighborhood full of crumbling art deco hotels and retirees on pensions. Any nudity would have caused dozens of heart attacks. :lol:

Archived